[Q] Sim Card Inserted issue with Viperone 6.1.0

OP Dj_Ziio

3rd May 2014, 08:49 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

6 posts
More
Every time I reboot my M7 HTC One with Viperone 6.1.0 it shows a data connections for just a moment, then it drops out and a "Sim Card Inserted" notification pops up where you have to choose your carrier. I've tried full wipe and reinstall 3 times now, as well as removing the sim and rebooting and reinseting several times. I'm upgrading from Viperone 5.8 with the same sim card that has worked fine for a few months now. I'm also using DarkOne theme but I don't think it has anything to do with the issue. The issue is present whether or not I restore my account and apps. Does anyone out there have a suggestions for a fix?
8th May 2014, 03:04 AM   |  #2  
Flag RICHMOND, INDIANA

5 posts
More
sim card
I had an error stating that my SIM card was a non-verizon SIM card from a diffent phone, then it suddenly started working just fine... I have only been running viper one for a day, and I absolutely love it.
13th May 2014, 08:50 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member

6 posts
More
The same issue is present with Viperone 6.2 and 6.2.1. I would love a suggestion for a fix. The next update I'll do another full wipe and install and update if the issue is still present.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread