Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,741,210 Members 49,504 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Sim Card Inserted issue with Viperone 6.1.0

Tip us?

Dj_Ziio
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Sim Card Inserted issue with Viperone 6.1.0

Every time I reboot my M7 HTC One with Viperone 6.1.0 it shows a data connections for just a moment, then it drops out and a "Sim Card Inserted" notification pops up where you have to choose your carrier. I've tried full wipe and reinstall 3 times now, as well as removing the sim and rebooting and reinseting several times. I'm upgrading from Viperone 5.8 with the same sim card that has worked fine for a few months now. I'm also using DarkOne theme but I don't think it has anything to do with the issue. The issue is present whether or not I restore my account and apps. Does anyone out there have a suggestions for a fix?

peteangi
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default sim card

I had an error stating that my SIM card was a non-verizon SIM card from a diffent phone, then it suddenly started working just fine... I have only been running viper one for a day, and I absolutely love it.

Dj_Ziio
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
The same issue is present with Viperone 6.2 and 6.2.1. I would love a suggestion for a fix. The next update I'll do another full wipe and install and update if the issue is still present.