any dev want my old HTC ONE S?

OP LibertyMonger

13th May 2014, 03:36 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Cincinnati
Thanks Meter: 855

3,542 posts
More
@coal686 I am wondering why this thread was closed so quick? No time to respond to learn more about the Dev who took this phone? @Aiuspaktyn doesn't appear to be a Developer who took the phone so it would be nice to learn more about him since his forum posts show him to be a member for quite a while, since 2006 with very little activity.
13th May 2014, 06:27 AM   |  #2  
Flag Naples
Thanks Meter: 35

226 posts
Donate to Me
More
Hi troll, I already have a One S Ville but it's my father's main phone, from 2 weeks I'm working on a ROM porting but without this phone HTC One M8 porting is difficult and very slow... what you need???
Last edited by Aiuspaktyn; 13th May 2014 at 09:03 AM.
13th May 2014, 10:57 PM   |  #3  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 36

162 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by LibertyMonger

@coal686 I am wondering why this thread was closed so quick? No time to respond to learn more about the Dev who took this phone? @Aiuspaktyn doesn't appear to be a Developer who took the phone so it would be nice to learn more about him since his forum posts show him to be a member for quite a while, since 2006 with very little activity.

well I may be wrong, but for getting a free phone anyone can say that he is a developer and he is porting. If @Aiuspaktyn is real developer and have potentials for developing (which I doubt seeing his past posts and threads), it will be cleared over time.

sorry no offense, just an opinion
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread