Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,740,480 Members 45,172 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

any dev want my old HTC ONE S?

Tip us?

LibertyMonger
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 828
Default any dev want my old HTC ONE S?

@coal686 I am wondering why this thread was closed so quick? No time to respond to learn more about the Dev who took this phone? @Aiuspaktyn doesn't appear to be a Developer who took the phone so it would be nice to learn more about him since his forum posts show him to be a member for quite a while, since 2006 with very little activity.

Aiuspaktyn
Old
(Last edited by Aiuspaktyn; 13th May 2014 at 08:03 AM.)
Thanks Meter 35

DONATE TO ME
Hi troll, I already have a One S Ville but it's my father's main phone, from 2 weeks I'm working on a ROM porting but without this phone HTC One M8 porting is difficult and very slow... what you need???

circuit1
Old
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by LibertyMonger View Post
@coal686 I am wondering why this thread was closed so quick? No time to respond to learn more about the Dev who took this phone? @Aiuspaktyn doesn't appear to be a Developer who took the phone so it would be nice to learn more about him since his forum posts show him to be a member for quite a while, since 2006 with very little activity.
well I may be wrong, but for getting a free phone anyone can say that he is a developer and he is porting. If @Aiuspaktyn is real developer and have potentials for developing (which I doubt seeing his past posts and threads), it will be cleared over time.

sorry no offense, just an opinion