Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,780,834 Members 50,622 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Sygic App

Tip us?

kamalaggi
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Default Sygic App

I've recently install the Sygic Sat Nav app on my Z2.

The problem is all the avatars, emoticons and pictures from sygic are showing in the gallery and album apps.

Is there anyway to hide these? I've tried the .nomedia file but no luck.

Thanks

Jimvest
Old
Thanks Meter 17
---------- Post added at 06:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:15 AM ----------

[/COLOR]
Quote:
Originally Posted by kamalaggi View Post
I've recently install the Sygic Sat Nav app on my Z2.

The problem is all the avatars, emoticons and pictures from sygic are showing in the gallery and album apps.

Is there anyway to hide these? I've tried the .nomedia file but no luck.

Thanks
What I did I change system date 90's then i just moved folder to sdcard and back to internal storage. Then all the icons are at the bottom of album
The Following User Says Thank You to Jimvest For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Abby Oddie
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Upon the first start of Sygic, the user can either purchase a map or activate a free trial. For the purposes of the free trial, any map can be downloaded. Sygic will let you use the map and the app with almost full functionality for a whole week before you are asked to purchase.Sygic boasts a variety of functions. This includes, of course, normal navigation through the input of a desired address: simply select the appropriate country, enter a city, street and house number and you can start your navigation. In addition, a home address can be stored.

funky0308
Old
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 5,072

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby Oddie View Post
Upon the first start of Sygic, the user can either purchase a map or activate a free trial. For the purposes of the free trial, any map can be downloaded. Sygic will let you use the map and the app with almost full functionality for a whole week before you are asked to purchase.Sygic boasts a variety of functions. This includes, of course, normal navigation through the input of a desired address: simply select the appropriate country, enter a city, street and house number and you can start your navigation. In addition, a home address can be stored.
I don' get it...
Why are you writing this?

This is your second post without any sense...

You don't understand the question or I'm missing something?

This is from Garmin thread...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby Oddie View Post
I think, the extension for SmartWatch 2 will be available in Google Play, and it will let SmartWatch 2 receive navigation information, via Bluetooth, from the smartphone. Users will see a detailed map on their wrist, making it easy to navigate on foot. You will be able to see your current position, as well as your route, and there’s also a neat zoom function which lets you take a closer look at your map.

abheshekk
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by funky0308 View Post
I don' get it...
Why are you writing this?

This is your second post without any sense...

You don't understand the question or I'm missing something?

This is from Garmin thread...
create a blank file with name as .nomedia using any text editor and place it in sygic folder

funky0308
Old
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 5,072

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by abheshekk View Post
create a blank file with name as .nomedia using any text editor and place it in sygic folder
And when water boils that's it, your dinner is ready.

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

numskull
Old
Thanks Meter 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by funky0308 View Post
And when water boils that's it, your dinner is ready.

I dont know why the .nomedia option isnt working for you, anyway 2 options for you, you could either try making a folder called .nomedia and put all the sygic pix inside that folder, or a slightly longer way would be to edit the names of the pictures you dont want visible, just add a full stop at the start of file name..... eg if pic you want to hide is called pic1.jpeg you would change it to .pic1.jpeg then it wont show in gallery

funky0308
Old
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 5,072

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by numskull View Post
I dont know why the .nomedia option isnt working for you, anyway 2 options for you, you could either try making a folder called .nomedia and put all the sygic pix inside that folder, or a slightly longer way would be to edit the names of the pictures you dont want visible, just add a full stop at the start of file name..... eg if pic you want to hide is called pic1.jpeg you would change it to .pic1.jpeg then it wont show in gallery
Why are you quoting me?