Hi! I have tried multiple times now to update officially my Huawei and every time I try it goes to recovery and flashes the rom, and then fails with message "installation aborted". Im tired to this, so can anyone help me? Thanks!
First, I download the file what contains the update.
2. Then it asks do I want to take backup from my contacts etc.
3. Phone shuts down and turns up again
4. Recovery mode comes up
5. It starts to flash the update
6. Message "installation aborted" comes up
7. I have to reboot my phone with volume keys
Nothing is more frustrating than opening up Google Maps and it taking way to long … more
14 Sep 2014
By Jimmy McGee
XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Are you a developer?