Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,785,512 Members 42,443 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

TMo Note 3 on Rogers Canada Network

Tip us?

kweese
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default TMo Note 3 on Rogers Canada Network

I recently purchased a Note 3 SM-N900T off of ebay that has bad IMEI with TMobile. I'm hoping this works in Canada. First thing first. I no longer have a PC so I will have to root it and unlock it with my Mac.

Secondly, I want to flash the Rogers ROM (is that what they call it?) onto it. Will I get all the basebands for LTE and the phone frequencies to work properly?

What are the necessary Steps to take? I did search and It seems like there have been many methods. I have Heimdall 1.3.2 with front end, i also downloaded JOdin3. Which one should I use???

garwynn
Old
Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 7,429

DONATE TO ME
Moved to Q&A.
Contact: Twitter || Google+/Hangouts (Non-Moderator issues only please)
Useful Links: Forum Moderator List || Forum Rules

Donations: Please click on the "Donate to Me" on the left to donate to my Extra Life 2014 campaign.
All proceeds go to the Lurie Children's Hospital in downtown Chicago.

Please continue to thank and support those who bring these great things to our devices!
(That includes RTs, RCs, RDs/SRDs, FMs/SFMs and the people who maintain the site.)

SeerePetrova
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Default not sure if possible...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kweese View Post
I recently purchased a Note 3 SM-N900T off of ebay that has bad IMEI with TMobile. I'm hoping this works in Canada. First thing first. I no longer have a PC so I will have to root it and unlock it with my Mac.

Secondly, I want to flash the Rogers ROM (is that what they call it?) onto it. Will I get all the basebands for LTE and the phone frequencies to work properly?

What are the necessary Steps to take? I did search and It seems like there have been many methods. I have Heimdall 1.3.2 with front end, i also downloaded JOdin3. Which one should I use???
i think you will not get it to work cause it has a bad imei. you mean marked as stolen?