Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,739,536 Members 53,724 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

TMo Note 3 on Rogers Canada Network

Tip us?

kweese
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default TMo Note 3 on Rogers Canada Network

I recently purchased a Note 3 SM-N900T off of ebay that has bad IMEI with TMobile. I'm hoping this works in Canada. First thing first. I no longer have a PC so I will have to root it and unlock it with my Mac.

Secondly, I want to flash the Rogers ROM (is that what they call it?) onto it. Will I get all the basebands for LTE and the phone frequencies to work properly?

What are the necessary Steps to take? I did search and It seems like there have been many methods. I have Heimdall 1.3.2 with front end, i also downloaded JOdin3. Which one should I use???

garwynn
Old
Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 7400

DONATE TO ME
Moved to Q&A.
Contact: Twitter || Google+/Hangouts (Non-Moderator issues only please)
Useful Links: Forum Moderator List || Forum Rules

Please continue to thank and support those who bring these great things to our devices!
(That includes RTs, RCs, RDs/SRDs, FMs/SFMs and the people who maintain the site.)

SeerePetrova
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Default not sure if possible...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kweese View Post
I recently purchased a Note 3 SM-N900T off of ebay that has bad IMEI with TMobile. I'm hoping this works in Canada. First thing first. I no longer have a PC so I will have to root it and unlock it with my Mac.

Secondly, I want to flash the Rogers ROM (is that what they call it?) onto it. Will I get all the basebands for LTE and the phone frequencies to work properly?

What are the necessary Steps to take? I did search and It seems like there have been many methods. I have Heimdall 1.3.2 with front end, i also downloaded JOdin3. Which one should I use???
i think you will not get it to work cause it has a bad imei. you mean marked as stolen?