Ask a question

No registration required

TMo Note 3 on Rogers Canada Network

OP kweese

12th May 2014, 01:49 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
I recently purchased a Note 3 SM-N900T off of ebay that has bad IMEI with TMobile. I'm hoping this works in Canada. First thing first. I no longer have a PC so I will have to root it and unlock it with my Mac.

Secondly, I want to flash the Rogers ROM (is that what they call it?) onto it. Will I get all the basebands for LTE and the phone frequencies to work properly?

What are the necessary Steps to take? I did search and It seems like there have been many methods. I have Heimdall 1.3.2 with front end, i also downloaded JOdin3. Which one should I use???
12th May 2014, 09:14 PM   |  #2  
Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer
Flag Chi-town
Thanks Meter: 7,844

4,792 posts
Donate to Me
More
Moved to Q&A.
14th May 2014, 12:38 AM   |  #3  
Flag Ixtapa
Thanks Meter: 13

57 posts
More
not sure if possible...
Quote:
Originally Posted by kweese

I recently purchased a Note 3 SM-N900T off of ebay that has bad IMEI with TMobile. I'm hoping this works in Canada. First thing first. I no longer have a PC so I will have to root it and unlock it with my Mac.

Secondly, I want to flash the Rogers ROM (is that what they call it?) onto it. Will I get all the basebands for LTE and the phone frequencies to work properly?

What are the necessary Steps to take? I did search and It seems like there have been many methods. I have Heimdall 1.3.2 with front end, i also downloaded JOdin3. Which one should I use???

i think you will not get it to work cause it has a bad imei. you mean marked as stolen?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread