Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,785,988 Members 55,758 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Open Source Roms N9005

Tip us?

irish-sid
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 180
Default Open Source Roms N9005

Maybe I'm blind, but I can't find a list anywhere.
I'm looking for decent open source roms with very few issues to download. I've been on stock touchwiz forever and want to give real android a go.

I can't find an n9005 CM, aokp, or any other variant. And any that I do find the thread is locked by the devs request.

Can someone name 2 or 3 roms for me to look at and I'll decide on one please.

Rosli59564
Old
Thanks Meter 145
Quote:
Originally Posted by irish-sid View Post
I'm looking for decent open source roms with very few issues to download. I've been on stock touchwiz forever and want to give real android a go.

I can't find an n9005 CM, aokp, or any other variant. And any that I do find the thread is locked by the devs request.

Have you checked here?
http://forum.xda-developers.com/gala...-3/development
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rosli59564 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

hhai2pth
Old
Thanks Meter 30
Quote:

Some ROM: X-note( i used and very comfortable), Echoe ROM. you can try it on box note 3 developers

Khizar
Old
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter 7,778
Quote:
Maybe I'm blind...
There is no maybe. You are definitely blind if you can't find AOSP roms in the N9005 DEV section.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosli59564 View Post
Ahh...What has xda come to, we now have to link ppl to the dev section...Cuz they are THAT lazy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hhai2pth View Post
Some ROM: X-note( i used and very comfortable), Echoe ROM. you can try it on box note 3 developers
Which one of those 2 are AOSP? Atleast read the question before answering....

Sent From My SM-N9005 To All You Wonder Nobodies!!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Khizar For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Chalao
Old
Thanks Meter 64
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khizar View Post
Ahh...What has xda come to, we now have to link ppl to the dev section...Cuz they are THAT lazy.

^^^^^^^^^^^EXACTLY this!!!!! It should not come as a surprise, then, if more experienced users and devs stay away and newbies are complaining about nobody helping them if they are even too lazy to browse through the forums, use the search function and start reading by themselves!

<< Galaxy S4 | KK 4.4.4 | CyanogenMod 11 | Knox free | CM-11-20140623-NIGHTLY-i9500 >>
<< Galaxy Note 3 | KK 4.4.3 | CyanogenMod 11 | Knox 0x1 | CM-11-20140619-NIGHTLY-HLTE >>
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chalao For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

irish-sid
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 180
Ugh. I asked in the appropriate section. No need for the dickhead attitude. Either the threads have been closed or the rom has some crippling bug.
So instead of wasting both our time, please either answer the question or leave my thread. I've helped enough people to get away with this question. I can't sink as much time into my phone as I once could now I have a steady job.

Dejan Sathanas
Old
Thanks Meter 2,613
Stop whining. Of course your question makes you look lazy. If you can't filter out the few AOSP roms in the dev section...
This is spoon feeding at its finest.

Sent from my N9005
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7piTcDllnY
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dejan Sathanas For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Jonny
Old
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 7,963

DONATE TO ME
OP go to the development forums. Look for AOSP ROM's. Simples.

Thread closed.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jonny For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe