Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[ROM][STOCK][Alfs(WIP)][NAA?][CM7]Xperia Prime CM7 V1

OP hank2630

12th May 2014, 03:29 PM   |  #11  
hank2630's Avatar
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 14
 
49 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by convevn

bootloop issue. i tried to install 2 times but my phone was bootloop. i'm on stock kernel

did you full wipe before install the rom?
12th May 2014, 03:32 PM   |  #12  
hank2630's Avatar
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 14
 
49 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2013
More
Unhappy
Quote:
Originally Posted by john_cena163

nice rom.. but lags alot

you means on alfs?
I've found that these days when I flash alfs kernel haha
maybe I can do one for NAA kernel? but wifi seems not work on NAA
can somebody help me on that?
12th May 2014, 06:30 PM   |  #13  
Member
Thanks Meter: 16
 
59 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by hank2630

did you full wipe before install the rom?

yes, i did full wipe before flash any rom. but after flashed this rom, my phone stuck in sony ericsson screen . two times with the same problem
13th May 2014, 03:04 PM   |  #14  
hank2630's Avatar
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 14
 
49 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2013
More
Wink
Quote:
Originally Posted by convevn

yes, i did full wipe before flash any rom. but after flashed this rom, my phone stuck in sony ericsson screen . two times with the same problem

hahaha,you have same problem,but this normal,you must be wait for 5~10minute at least to boot(when you are on sonyericsson screen)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hank2630 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th May 2014, 05:15 PM   |  #15  
Member
Thanks Meter: 16
 
59 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by hank2630

hahaha,you have same problem,but this normal,you must be wait for 5~10minute at least to boot(when you are on sonyericsson screen)

hmm, 20 minute after flashed this rom. it still stuck in SE screen. maybe this rom has any issue
13th May 2014, 06:11 PM   |  #16  
john_cena163's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 122
 
447 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hank2630

you means on alfs?
I've found that these days when I flash alfs kernel haha
maybe I can do one for NAA kernel? but wifi seems not work on NAA
can somebody help me on that?

ya useng alfs
14th May 2014, 02:44 AM   |  #17  
hank2630's Avatar
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 14
 
49 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2013
More
Wink
Quote:
Originally Posted by convevn

hmm, 20 minute after flashed this rom. it still stuck in SE screen. maybe this rom has any issue

I've tried many times and it can boot
maybe you can try to get in cwm and flash rom again

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes