Early Lollipop Ports for Micromax A116 and A117

It feels like it was only yesterday when Google announced the mysterious Android L.After … more

Now Gesture Tweaks Replaces Google Now with Custom Action

On most modern Android devices with software navigation keys, swiping up from the … more

ToqAN Fixes Android 5.0 Notification Bug on Qualcomm Toq

The Qualcomm Toq is probably one of the lesser known smartwatches on the market … more

How to Root and Unlock the Google Nexus 6 on a Mac – XDA TV

In the past, XDA Developer TV Producer droidmodd3rx has shown you how to … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Installing any ROM on C6943

OP albertmed98

14th May 2014, 04:07 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

15 posts
Hi there everybody!

I've been following the xda for almost two years now, first to mod my old GS3 and now I keep it up with the Z1. You guys rocks!

My Z1 (C6943) is running a C6903 .534 (by NUT), rooted, with last dualrecovery working properly. I've been trying to install the iHackers 4.1 lately. My problem is that when I try to install the .zip file through the TWRP I get the message that it cannot open the file, along with (bad) and finally aborting the installation. Is there any solution to this? I have downloaded the file again but no luck either. Am I doing something really dumb?

I hope you understand my poor english, I'm trying to improve
Thanks in advance and have a great day.

14th May 2014, 06:27 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 5

26 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by albertmed98

Hi there everybody!

I've been following the xda for almost two years now, first to mod my old GS3 and now I keep it up with the Z1. You guys rocks!

My Z1 (C6943) is running a C6903 .534 (by NUT), rooted, with last dualrecovery working properly. I've been trying to install the iHackers 4.1 lately. My problem is that when I try to install the .zip file through the TWRP I get the message that it cannot open the file, along with (bad) and finally aborting the installation. Is there any solution to this? I have downloaded the file again but no luck either. Am I doing something really dumb?

I hope you understand my poor english, I'm trying to improve
Thanks in advance and have a great day.

Hey
You mentioned that you use dual recovery. Did you try to install the zip with philz touch (volume up when the phone vibrates) after you tried with twrp?

Gesendet von meinem Xperia Z1 mit Tapatalk
Last edited by HannibalSmith12; 14th May 2014 at 06:38 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to HannibalSmith12 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
14th May 2014, 02:41 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member

15 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by HannibalSmith12

Hey
You mentioned that you use dual recovery. Did you try to install the zip with philz touch (volume up when the phone vibrates) after you tried with twrp?

Hey!
Yes...I've tried but still no luck. I'm gonna try once again to see if it works and post later. Thanks!
14th May 2014, 07:20 PM   |  #4  
OP Junior Member

15 posts
Still not working. It has worked one time, but when I flash de kernel and baseband it get stuck on Sony logo. I've been trying this for days and still can't get done.
14th May 2014, 08:56 PM   |  #5  

26 posts
More
Quote:

Still not working. It has worked one time, but when I flash de kernel and baseband it get stuck on Sony logo. I've been trying this for days and still can't get done.

You did "wipe data/factory reset" before trying to install the zip? And what about your bootloader, locked or unlocked?
You probably already know this but there are two step by step guides (one for locked and the other for unlocked bootloader). Just in case you didn't recognize it:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2716182

The Following User Says Thank You to HannibalSmith12 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
14th May 2014, 10:41 PM   |  #6  
OP Junior Member

15 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by HannibalSmith12

You did "wipe data/factory reset" before trying to install the zip? And what about your bootloader, locked or unlocked?
You probably already know this but there are two step by step guides (one for locked and the other for unlocked bootloader). Just in case you didn't recognize it:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2716182

I'm into LB. I finally solve the problem and I think the cause is my micro SD, it cannot mount/unmount files. Thanks for the help!
15th May 2014, 06:27 AM   |  #7  

26 posts
More
Quote:

I'm into LB. I finally solve the problem and I think the cause is my micro SD, it cannot mount/unmount files. Thanks for the help!

You're welcome

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread