Post Reply

[Q] Big problem...plz help!

14th May 2014, 03:12 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag Greece
Thanks Meter: 0
 
11 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2013
More
Hello my friends...i have samsung galaxy core GT-I8260...my phone has rooted and i had install the CWM...Now i format everything in my sdcard...i try to install with cwm unoficcial roms, but when the installation finish and i press reboot my phone goes to cwm...
Plz help me...

P.S : i connect the phone with my pc but can't synchronized.
Thx and sorry for my english!
14th May 2014, 03:40 AM   |  #2  
palmaputravp's Avatar
Member
Flag Malang
Thanks Meter: 13
 
48 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Makisrock

Hello my friends...i have samsung galaxy core GT-I8260...my phone has rooted and i had install the CWM...Now i format everything in my sdcard...i try to install with cwm unoficcial roms, but when the installation finish and i press reboot my phone goes to cwm...
Plz help me...

P.S : i connect the phone with my pc but can't synchronized.
Thx and sorry for my english!

Flashing your firmware can solve this problem bro, if you dont understand, go check this out; http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2505436
The Following User Says Thank You to palmaputravp For This Useful Post: [ View ]
14th May 2014, 10:37 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Flag Greece
Thanks Meter: 0
 
11 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by palmaputravp

Flashing your firmware can solve this problem bro, if you dont understand, go check this out; http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2505436

Thx bro but the link in this post with usb drivers is invalid...
in my desktop..in the folder "my computer" when I right-click management and then Device Manager to keep getting usb Samsung mobile usb cdc composite device and has a yellow exclamation mark (!) .. Could you please send me another link with the right driver? Thanks a lot!
14th May 2014, 11:25 AM   |  #4  
OP Junior Member
Flag Greece
Thanks Meter: 0
 
11 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Makisrock

Thx bro but the link in this post with usb drivers is invalid...
in my desktop..in the folder "my computer" when I right-click management and then Device Manager to keep getting usb Samsung mobile usb cdc composite device and has a yellow exclamation mark (!) .. Could you please send me another link with the right driver? Thanks a lot!

Its ok my phone is back!
Thx my friend have a nice day!

PS:There is an available Rom that works in Greece to install?
Last edited by Makisrock; 14th May 2014 at 11:32 AM.
14th May 2014, 05:49 PM   |  #5  
palmaputravp's Avatar
Member
Flag Malang
Thanks Meter: 13
 
48 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Makisrock

Its ok my phone is back!
Thx my friend have a nice day!

PS:There is an available Rom that works in Greece to install?

you're welcome
Greece? you can search in sammobile.com bro. here; http://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/1...e=EUR#firmware
The Following User Says Thank You to palmaputravp For This Useful Post: [ View ]
14th May 2014, 06:18 PM   |  #6  
OP Junior Member
Flag Greece
Thanks Meter: 0
 
11 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2013
More
Ok...unofficial rom?
Can you recommend me someone better than 4.1.2?
Thx bro!
15th May 2014, 03:16 PM   |  #7  
palmaputravp's Avatar
Member
Flag Malang
Thanks Meter: 13
 
48 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Makisrock

Ok...unofficial rom?
Can you recommend me someone better than 4.1.2?
Thx bro!

No, its official. For unofficial rom, you can try Monster rom by Omkar$ bro, its cool
16th May 2014, 12:42 PM   |  #8  
OP Junior Member
Flag Greece
Thanks Meter: 0
 
11 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by palmaputravp

No, its official. For unofficial rom, you can try Monster rom by Omkar$ bro, its cool

This version is 4.1.2 or newest?
Has come Android 4.4 for our core 8260?
thx!
16th May 2014, 05:31 PM   |  #9  
palmaputravp's Avatar
Member
Flag Malang
Thanks Meter: 13
 
48 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Makisrock

This version is 4.1.2 or newest?
Has come Android 4.4 for our core 8260?
thx!

Still 4.1.2... 4.4 is not yet, & read this, about update news for our core http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=52674265) sorry for bad english

The Following User Says Thank You to palmaputravp For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Galaxy Core Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting by ThreadRank