Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,728,832 Members 50,885 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Bluetooth issues

Tip us?

harlenm
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 129
Quote:
Originally Posted by sravanz View Post
Afaik it wont be resolved with new phone as well. Its a bug in kitkat. Only way to fix this is turn wifi off when connected to bluetooth and driving.

Source: Experience
Is it a bug with kitkat on TouchWiz? I had a nexus 5 before this and never had this issue. Will try turning off wifi and see if that does anything.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

sravanz
Old
Thanks Meter 15
I have a nexus 4 previously and now a moto x and s5. Everyphone has this issue.. My problem is when i am on call and driving for some reason i can hear others voice but others cant hear mine. If i switch to ear piece and back to bluetooth it works just fine again for sometime. So i searched a lot and found that turning wifi off solves the issue. It works for me atleast

natefish
Old
Thanks Meter 68
Quote:
Afaik it wont be resolved with new phone as well. Its a bug in kitkat. Only way to fix this is turn wifi off when connected to bluetooth and driving.

Source: Experience
I'm not doubting your experience at all. Though, I will add that I always have wifi off in the car when connected to Bluetooth (profile scheduler turns out of four me), but I still get the music shipping problem.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

sravanz
Old
(Last edited by sravanz; 9th May 2014 at 03:45 PM.)
Thanks Meter 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by natefish View Post
I'm not doubting your experience at all. Though, I will add that I always have wifi off in the car when connected to Bluetooth (profile scheduler turns out of four me), but I still get the music shipping problem.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
If your music stutters then it might be a problem with memory. Trying freeing up memory with clean master. Also check what process are running in settings>applications and kill some apps which are not useful for you. Try it.. Hope it works out for you
The Following User Says Thank You to sravanz For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

harlenm
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 129
Turned wifi off and still had the issue.

Waiting on FedEx to arrive with new phone.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

natefish
Old
Thanks Meter 68
Quote:
If your music stutters then it might be a problem with memory. Trying freeing up memory with clean master. Also check what process are running in settings>applications and kill some apps which are not useful for you. Try it.. Hope it works out for you
Thanks. Will do.

Sent from my SM-T310 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app