Post Reply

Bluetooth issues

OP harlenm

9th May 2014, 12:11 AM   |  #11  
harlenm's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 148
 
1,770 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by sravanz

Afaik it wont be resolved with new phone as well. Its a bug in kitkat. Only way to fix this is turn wifi off when connected to bluetooth and driving.

Source: Experience

Is it a bug with kitkat on TouchWiz? I had a nexus 5 before this and never had this issue. Will try turning off wifi and see if that does anything.


Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
9th May 2014, 03:10 AM   |  #12  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 18
 
149 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
I have a nexus 4 previously and now a moto x and s5. Everyphone has this issue.. My problem is when i am on call and driving for some reason i can hear others voice but others cant hear mine. If i switch to ear piece and back to bluetooth it works just fine again for sometime. So i searched a lot and found that turning wifi off solves the issue. It works for me atleast
9th May 2014, 11:54 AM   |  #13  
natefish's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 94
 
894 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by sravanz

Afaik it wont be resolved with new phone as well. Its a bug in kitkat. Only way to fix this is turn wifi off when connected to bluetooth and driving.

Source: Experience

I'm not doubting your experience at all. Though, I will add that I always have wifi off in the car when connected to Bluetooth (profile scheduler turns out of four me), but I still get the music shipping problem.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
9th May 2014, 03:29 PM   |  #14  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 18
 
149 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by natefish

I'm not doubting your experience at all. Though, I will add that I always have wifi off in the car when connected to Bluetooth (profile scheduler turns out of four me), but I still get the music shipping problem.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

If your music stutters then it might be a problem with memory. Trying freeing up memory with clean master. Also check what process are running in settings>applications and kill some apps which are not useful for you. Try it.. Hope it works out for you
Last edited by sravanz; 9th May 2014 at 03:45 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to sravanz For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th May 2014, 04:29 PM   |  #15  
harlenm's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 148
 
1,770 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2007
Turned wifi off and still had the issue.

Waiting on FedEx to arrive with new phone.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
14th May 2014, 03:39 AM   |  #16  
natefish's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 94
 
894 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by sravanz

If your music stutters then it might be a problem with memory. Trying freeing up memory with clean master. Also check what process are running in settings>applications and kill some apps which are not useful for you. Try it.. Hope it works out for you

Thanks. Will do.

Sent from my SM-T310 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools
Display Modes


Top Threads in AT&T Galaxy S5 Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting by ThreadRank