Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,782,599 Members 36,234 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Free good Designer for your apps.

Tip us?

tungnguyenart
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Free good Designer for your apps.

Hi everybody!
I'm good graphic designer with 5+ years experience. My skills was Logo and branding design and everything for printing design with tool are Illustrator, Photoshop and Indesign. In addition, i could use 3D tool design for model concepts, graphic concepts and exhibition concepts.
I love technologies. And now, I want to develop skills in UI design of mobile applications. On the one hand, I want to contribute to the community. On the other hand, I want to add more some in my portfolio. So i am looking for programmers that can help me. If you have some good ideas for some mobile apps or you want to redesign your apps but don't believe in your design skill, i will be help for free.
If you care, contact me! My email is tungnguyenart@gmail.com or my Skype is tungnguyenart
Thanks for watching!

huydotnet
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by tungnguyenart View Post
Hi everybody!
I'm good graphic designer with 5+ years experience. My skills was Logo and branding design and everything for printing design with tool are Illustrator, Photoshop and Indesign. In addition, i could use 3D tool design for model concepts, graphic concepts and exhibition concepts.
I love technologies. And now, I want to develop skills in UI design of mobile applications. On the one hand, I want to contribute to the community. On the other hand, I want to add more some in my portfolio. So i am looking for programmers that can help me. If you have some good ideas for some mobile apps or you want to redesign your apps but don't believe in your design skill, i will be help for free.
If you care, contact me! My email is tungnguyenart@gmail.com or my Skype is tungnguyenart
Thanks for watching!
Hi Tung.
I have an app need your help I want to redesign my app "Lich Chieu Phim", but don't make it look like 123phim. Is it ok? Will you help me?
The old app is stopped working but it look like this
vimarket.vn/app/com.iamk.html (sorry I can't post link yet)
Thank you!