Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,740,200 Members 40,235 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Anyone got the last My Verizon app pre-root stuff

Tip us?
 
AngryManMLS
Old
#1  
AngryManMLS's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 666
Posts: 1,132
Join Date: Mar 2010

 
DONATE TO ME
Default [Q] Anyone got the last My Verizon app pre-root stuff

I stupidly deleted my TiBu backup and sadly don't have the apk for the last My Verizon app before they started requesting root access. Does anyone have the apk for that version? Many thanks in advance.
 
Zueski
Old
#2  
Zueski's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 39
Posts: 66
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: 419
Myverizon.apk hope this helps you out. btw are you making a rom? if u need a tester let me know?
 
drtrask
Old
#3  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 17
Join Date: Jan 2011
Default My VZW & Root

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngryManMLS View Post
I stupidly deleted my TiBu backup and sadly don't have the apk for the last My Verizon app before they started requesting root access. Does anyone have the apk for that version? Many thanks in advance.
I don't know if it's helpful, but I simply went into SuperSU and DENIED "My Verizon" root access. Not sure if that'll accomplish the same thing as installing a version of MyVZW that is "pre-root requesting."
 
AngryManMLS
Old
#4  
AngryManMLS's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 666
Posts: 1,132
Join Date: Mar 2010

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by drtrask View Post
I don't know if it's helpful, but I simply went into SuperSU and DENIED "My Verizon" root access. Not sure if that'll accomplish the same thing as installing a version of MyVZW that is "pre-root requesting."
True but I haven't felt 100% fully comfy with the latest version. Thankfully it still works just fine with by passing the root access request but it still makes me a bit weary if you know what I mean.
 
Reilly1812
Old
#5  
Reilly1812's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 122
Posts: 427
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: West Long Branch, NJ
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngryManMLS View Post
True but I haven't felt 100% fully comfy with the latest version. Thankfully it still works just fine with by passing the root access request but it still makes me a bit weary if you know what I mean.
I've got version 10.0.615. Believe that is before their recent b.s. Traveling for the next 2 hours. Let me know if you want it.

Sent from my SM-N900V using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes