Micromax Takes OnePlus to Court! Android Wear Receives Lollipop – XDA TV

Android 5.0 Lollipop is available officially for the Moto 360! … more

Google Invites Selected Devs to Buy Project Tango Development Kit

Just about a month ago, the curious Project Tango development kit was … more

YU Yureka: Indian Handset with CyanogenMod

Thesoap opera involving Cyanogen Inc., OnePlus, and Micromax is one of the most talked about … more

Chainfire Turns Your Bootanimation into a Logging Center

Having a nice boot animation certainly adds a little bit of aesthetic polish to your … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

Working app moves games to sd card automaticaly for m.o.j.o

OP PHYSC-1

13th May 2014, 09:42 PM   |  #11  
zektor's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 34
 
168 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmigaWolf

New?

The Tegra 4 device Toshiba Excite Pro came out on June 4, 2013 on Amazone, so 11 mounts ago and you call that relatively new, sorry but in
the Android and computer world that mean it's old.

The Toshiba Excite Write came out on July 7, 2013

The NVIDIA SHIELD came out on July 31 2013

The HP Slate 21-k100 came out on August 22 2013.

The HP Slate S8-7600US came out on November 2 2013.

The HP Slate S7-4400US came out on November 17 2013.

The EVGA Tegra Note 7 came out on December 5 2013.

The Mad Catz M.O.J.O. came out on December 10 2013.

The Kobo Arc 10HD came out on January 11 2014.

The HP Slate 7 Extreme came out on January 14, 2014.

The ASUS Tablet TF701 came out on March 18 2014.

The Xiaomi Mi3 came out on April 2014.




And that all on the Amazon.com, That are 12 different Tegra 4 devices, so there are plenty of Tegra 4 devices available, and not a view, like you want us to think.

Cool list. You should contact Nvidia and all of these manufacturers individually and ask them why there are Tegra 4 Shield only exclusives, and why they have not been allowed to run on ALL of these alternate Tegra 4 devices. Thank you for helping to prove that this issue is not specifically a Mad Catz Mojo issue, but rather an issue of Tegra 4 supported games being opened up to other Tegra 4 devices.

Still, the fact is that Tegra 4 is still the most powerful chip on the market (don't start talking about Rockchips that have yet to be released please) and the Mojo is the most powerful set-top box available for purchase today. Point me to another (that IS available) and I am all ears. If you cannot do that, please stop hijacking threads with nonsense.

What was the purpose of your post? To point out that the Tegra 4 was not "brand new"? It is under a year old...I consider that new. I don't give a rats ass if you don't. The other chips out there currently are as old or older.

We are talking about Tegra 4 game support in this thread, so again, keep it on topic or simply go Guru meditate yourself.

And, it is "Amazon", not "Amazone". Please use your spell checker as you make these typing errors quite often.
Last edited by zektor; 13th May 2014 at 09:48 PM.
13th May 2014, 09:52 PM   |  #12  
AmigaWolf's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 166
 
533 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by zektor

Cool list. You should contact Nvidia and all of these manufacturers individually and ask them why there are Tegra 4 Shield only exclusives, and why they have not been allowed to run on ALL of these alternate Tegra 4 devices. Thank you for helping to prove that this issue is not specifically a Mad Catz Mojo issue, but rather an issue of Tegra 4 supported games being opened up to other Tegra 4 devices.

Still, the fact is that Tegra 4 is still the most powerful chip on the market (don't start talking about Rockchips that have yet to be released please) and the Mojo is the most powerful set-top box available for purchase today. Point me to another (that IS available) and I am all ears. If you cannot do that, please stop hijacking threads with nonsense.

What was the purpose of your post? To point out that the Tegra 4 was not "brand new"? It is under a year old...I consider that new. I don't give a rats ass if you don't. The other chips out there currently are as old or older.

We are talking about Tegra 4 game support in this thread, so again, keep it on topic or simply to Guru meditate.

Please don't say b*llsh*t the Tegra 4 is NOT still the most powerful chip on the market, the GPU in the Snapdragon 600 is as fast as the Tegra 4, just
look at all the benchmarks out there, and the Snapdragon 800 and 801 is faster then the Tegra 4, so please don't tell fairy tales that the Tegra 4 is a Über
chip, because it's NOT.

And the Mad Catz M.O.J.O. set-top box is not the fastes available for purchase today, because the Amazon Fire Tv is about as fast as the Mad Catz
M.O.J.O.
Last edited by AmigaWolf; 13th May 2014 at 09:55 PM.
13th May 2014, 09:57 PM   |  #13  
zektor's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 34
 
168 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmigaWolf

Please don't say b*llsh*t the Tegra 4 is NOT still the most powerful chip on the market, the GPU in the Snapdragon 600 is as fast as the Tegra 4, just look at all the benchmarks out there, and the Snapdragon 800 and 801 is faster then the Tegra 4, so please don't tell fairy tales that the
Tegra 4 is a Über chip, because it's NOT.

And the Mad Catz M.O.J.O. set-top box is not the fastes available for purchase today, because the Amazon Fire Tv is about as fast as the Mad Catz
M.O.J.O.


Please link to us the set top box that has this Snapdragon chip. We are not talking tablets or handhelds here. The Mojo is an android set top box, so you need to show people that there exists a more powerful SET TOP box. The Fire TV is not it, sorry.

And again we are off of the topic because of you. Please stick with the flow of the topic. We last we were discussing why Tegra 4 games have not been opened up to other devices, in case you forgot.
Last edited by zektor; 13th May 2014 at 10:00 PM.
13th May 2014, 10:04 PM   |  #14  
AmigaWolf's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 166
 
533 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by zektor

Please link to us the set top box that has this Snapdragon chip. We are not talking tablets or handhelds here. The Mojo is an android set top box, so you need to show people that there exists a more powerful SET TOP box. The Fire TV is not it, sorry.

And again we are off of the topic because of you. Please stick with the flow of the topic. We last we were discussing why Tegra 4 games have not been opened up to other devices, in case you forgot.

Amazon Fire Tv

Amazon Fire Game Controller

Yes the Amazon Fire TV is it, they even tel that, it's also a game console, and it have absolutely no problems playing good 3D games, they all run
fluently.
Last edited by AmigaWolf; 13th May 2014 at 10:07 PM.
13th May 2014, 10:13 PM   |  #15  
zektor's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 34
 
168 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmigaWolf

Amazon Fire Tv

Amazon Fire Game Controller

Yes the Amazon Fire TV is it, they even tel that, it's also a game console, and it have absolutely no problems playing good 3D games, they all run
fluently.

No, no, no. I am very sorry. You are not convincing anybody...and you are not staying on topic.

While you are at it (ruining threads that is), why don't you tell people what the downsides of the FireTV are:

1. Proprietary custom android. Forget Playstore..you can't get it!
2. No root!
3. No sideloading!
4. No keyboard support!
5. Sub par performance compared to Tegra 4!
6. No support for Tegra accelerated games (no Tegra!)

You were probably the guy who told everyone to buy a Radio Shack Coco3 at the height of the C64 era. Go away now.
Last edited by zektor; 13th May 2014 at 10:17 PM.
13th May 2014, 10:23 PM   |  #16  
AmigaWolf's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 166
 
533 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by zektor

No, no, no. I am very sorry. You are not convincing anybody...and you are not staying on topic.

While you are at it (ruining threads that is), why don't you tell people what the downsides of the FireTV are:

1. Proprietary custom android. Forget Playstore..you can't get it!
2. No root!
3. No sideloading!
4. No keyboard support!
5. Sub par performance compared to Tegra 4!

How is it living under a rock?


And on this XDA forum you can change allot on the Amazon Fire TV.

It does not need Root to play all the games, not like the Mad Catz M.O.J.O.

YES it has keyboard support.

No you do not NEED Google Play, or do iOS devices also have Goole Play?

Performance is good, look for yourself on Youtube and ALL the other websites.
13th May 2014, 10:37 PM   |  #17  
zektor's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 34
 
168 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmigaWolf

How is it living under a rock?


And on this XDA forum you can change allot on the Amazon Fire TV.

It does not need Root to play all the games, not like the Mad Catz M.O.J.O.

YES it has keyboard support.

No you do not NEED Google Play, or do iOS devices also have Goole Play?

Performance is good, look for yourself on Youtube and ALL the other websites.

Here is a link to the Mojo for you to repurchase it:

http://www.amazon.com/M-O-J-O-Micro-...=mad+catz+mojo

Don't worry, I won't tell anyone you repurchased it after talking so much smack.
13th May 2014, 11:20 PM   |  #18  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 21
 
84 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2013
Wink
I have to say if you look at the time it took for large numbers of games to emerge on the tegra 3 specifically for a tegra 3,well then it is absolutely no surprise that it appears the same is happening with the tegra 4.It does take time,i am for one loosing patience but i am sitting here waiting none the less although i have to say venting about it as well,lol.

So it's i think more a case of kitkat fixes a lot like for shield and i am assuming with the m.o.j.o,and maybe that is why they are taking their time, not to mention the ouya everywhere project,i imagine it's going to be in preperation for a huge update which may introduce better controller compatability as well i hope it does any way we need that big time to.
Last edited by PHYSC-1; 13th May 2014 at 11:22 PM.
14th May 2014, 06:03 AM   |  #19  
zektor's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 34
 
168 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmigaWolf

Amazon Fire Tv

Amazon Fire Game Controller

Yes the Amazon Fire TV is it, they even tel that, it's also a game console, and it have absolutely no problems playing good 3D games, they all run
fluently.

By the way, Antutu benchmark scored 20561 on the FireTV according to this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Md5_P_WDzI

I just ran Antutu on the Mojo and it scored 31552. Yeah, no....FireTV is NOT more powerful. Still waiting on your list of Snapdragon set top boxes buddy. Please show us a set top box that can outperform the Mojo. I am waiting!


And, here is a YouTube video showing 31724 score on the Mojo, just to back up my claim:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6R8HvGWy4k


Hmm, 20,000 vs 30,000. FireTV is better, eh? Bah. And, it is also NOT a games console. Amazon says so themselves

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/ama.../1100-6418731/


If everyone listened to you, they would end up with sub-par equipment. You should not even have the "Amiga" in your name, it is an embarrassment to the Amiga. Please rename yourself to "STwolf". That would be more adequate.
Last edited by zektor; 14th May 2014 at 07:05 AM.
14th May 2014, 09:48 AM   |  #20  
gwaldo's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Melb.
Thanks Meter: 29
 
316 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zektor

Please show us a set top box that can outperform the Mojo. I am waiting!

The mojo isn't the most powerful, especially now that steambox is coming out.. but it's the most powerful ANDROID topset box.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zektor

You should not even have the "Amiga" in your name, it is an embarrassment to the Amiga. Please rename yourself to "STwolf". That would be more adequate.

LOL Hard!.. that's funny


@AmigaWolf, please get a fireTV and let us know after a week or two how you like it... don't spam here if you don't have one.. really
I know your very demanding (from your tech), so I hope you don't buy something that's useless to you, just for the sack of saving $50
Good luck.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes