Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,728,832 Members 51,418 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] verizon fascinate rooted on 4.1.1 CM, will it run 4G or only support 3G?

Tip us?

neilc300
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Im more of a software guy never once had or will have verizon as a carrier or sprint so I wasnt sure and the guy asked so as a stand up guy instead of bull****ting him to sell the phone i asked and phone is advertised with cm rom installed and also for the choice to be flashed back to the powerwashed 2.3.4 GB so thanks for the input but I do *KNOW* how to list and sell a phone.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

hhp_211
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 506
Quote:
Originally Posted by neilc300 View Post
Yes question was about Verizon Fascinate Galaxy S I am posting from my S2 sorry I am new as can be to forum etiquette and posting all together i try not to get yelled at and just read! But after almost 2 years of rooting and romming I found myself faced with the "un asked" question I didnt think existed

:thumbup: hey no worries from me, was just trying to keep the q&a in one thread. You were basically asking same question at two spots.
Not yelling just friendly suggestions.
Currently Running :: Something with some kind of Kernel
Samsung Fascinate SCH-i500
[Kernels] Flashable Jellybean 4.2.x || 4.3 || & tweaks[`Kernels`&`Recovery`] Flashable KitKat || 4.4.x || & Tweaks
Links to Fascinate Android 4.2 and Older filesLinks to Fascinate Android 4.3 and Newer files
http://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=4298..........http://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=7312

neilc300
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Yes sir.I believe I have a good grasp of at least how not to use the Q&A 😮 thank you for your time