Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,768,001 Members 40,181 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] MIUI going from MultiLang to original

Tip us?

neetsnp
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Default [Q] MIUI going from MultiLang to original

Hi,

I have been using the multilang version of miui for a while. Its now in v 4.4.4, but theres been no updates on the thread for a while.

Since I could live with english only, I wanted to start using the weekly updates that MIUI offers me anyways.

But after download the phone restarts and begins installing only to show some error message for a split second and rebooting without having updated the rom. The message is there so briefly I cannot tell what it says.

Any idea on how to get to use the weekly updates directly?

//Steen
(E975)

VocaloidBoy
Old
Thanks Meter 141
Quote:
Originally Posted by neetsnp View Post
Hi,

I have been using the multilang version of miui for a while. Its now in v 4.4.4, but theres been no updates on the thread for a while.

Since I could live with english only, I wanted to start using the weekly updates that MIUI offers me anyways.

But after download the phone restarts and begins installing only to show some error message for a split second and rebooting without having updated the rom. The message is there so briefly I cannot tell what it says.

Any idea on how to get to use the weekly updates directly?

//Steen
(E975)
You can download from this site http://en.miui.com/download-123.html :3

neetsnp
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Default I will try

Alrighty.... Yes, maybe onetime manually install, and then the weekly will start working. Or if not working, at least it should let me see the error message.

I was able to run the weekly update sometime ago, but went back to multiLang, so possibly I could try install older version of multilang and see.

Anyways.... thanks for response

neetsnp
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Bloody 6 hours to download.... grr...