Mozilla Ditches Google, Makes Yahoo Default Search Engine

Mozilla and Google have had a long-standing relationship of about 10 years. Google … more

Learn More About Linux with Linux Man Pages

Linux is quite a powerful and very configurable operating system. Thanks to some user-friendly … more

Detect, Avoid IMSI-Catcher Attacks with Android IMSI-Catcher Detector

Privacy is always an important topic, as well as a delicate one to … more

Materialized LeanDroid Fights Your Poor Battery Life

Battery life has always been one of the biggest problems facing most Android devices. … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

When I am installing a rom with firmware .201 on my Xperia SP I always have an error

OP sejis99

10th May 2014, 12:32 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
20 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2014
Always when I am installing a rom .201 on my Xperia SP (unlocked bootloader) I've got the error ''status 7'' installation aborted. What I do?
10th May 2014, 06:53 AM   |  #2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 27
 
142 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2013
Why there are a Q&A forum if all ppl post in general....

Anyway..... You have to be more specific, installing from what program, from what ROM, what ROM.....
10th May 2014, 04:42 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
20 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by QBerto

Why there are a Q&A forum if all ppl post in general....

Anyway..... You have to be more specific, installing from what program, from what ROM, what ROM.....


Sorry man, I am new here. I am saying that all roms based on Sony latest firmware. 201 doesn't install on my phone, I always get the same error on all of those.
11th May 2014, 03:55 AM   |  #4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 27
 
142 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by sejis99

Sorry man, I am new here. I am saying that all roms based on Sony latest firmware. 201 doesn't install on my phone, I always get the same error on all of those.

Have u tried stock one? Can u say something that may cause the problem?

anyways, look this http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2302599
11th May 2014, 03:33 PM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
20 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by QBerto

Have u tried stock one? Can u say something that may cause the problem?

anyways, look this http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2302599

Thank you, you really help me a lot. Sorry for post in a wrong place. Sorry for my english.
11th May 2014, 07:58 PM   |  #6  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 27
 
142 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2013
Np bro, just try to do in the right place next time
11th May 2014, 10:37 PM   |  #7  
Nanostray's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 107
 
645 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sejis99

Thank you, you really help me a lot. Sorry for post in a wrong place. Sorry for my english.

Could be your download got corrupted or isn't complete, or you should try another recovery

Verstuurd vanaf mijn C5303 met Tapatalk
12th May 2014, 02:27 PM   |  #8  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
20 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanostray

Could be your download got corrupted or isn't complete, or you should try another recovery

Verstuurd vanaf mijn C5303 met Tapatalk


Thanks, but I already have try this and nothing works.
Sorry for my english I am not from here.
14th May 2014, 12:50 PM   |  #9  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2,158
 
4,301 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2012
What do you want to do?
Install stock pre rooted rom or any rom based on the 201 build from Sony?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes