[StockKernel][Fw14.3.A.0.757]For Bootload locked/unlocked in zip flashable[09/05/2014
xda, and me can not be held responsible for damage caused by improper handling of your hand
Hi at all,
It's just the StockKernel for rom based on Fw14.3.A.0.757 in flashable zip...
- Have a recovery
- Have a D5503 with a rom based on Fw 14.3.A.0.757
- Have this kernel 757 in your sd or sd1
- The phone should not be hot (after heavy use eg)
- The battery must be charged
- Made a backup of your phone
- Enter in your recovery
- If you come from an previous firmeware...
- Flash this zip in your recovery after the rom, based on Fw14.3.A.0.757
- if you're already on a rom "Fw14.3.A. 0.757" with a custom kernel...
- You can flash this kernel in your recovery and if you want re-lock your bootload you can after have flashed this StockKernel.zip...
The recovery lies in system space then. That's a bit unfortunate if you manage to completely destroy the system, but with an unlocked bootloader you can still flash a new boot.img with recovery if that happens. At least you don't have to remember to reflash the dual recovery zip everytime you flash a new ROM when it's already integrated.
The developers of Android, that is Google, gave users several great debugging tools that can be used in … more
17 Sep 2014
By Tomek Kondrat
XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Are you a developer?