FORUMS

The Atlas of XDA

A few weeks ago, we asked you “How Does Your Location Affect Your Life As A Power User?”. In the days that … more

New Snapdragons: Some Context & Contrast

It hasn’t been a good year for Qualcomm so far. Every device featuring the Snapdragon 810 … more

Google To Launch Next Gen Android One On July 14

The first gen of Android One devices to be launched in India in September 2014 were … more

Droid Turbo Lollipop OTA, 2015 Moto G Leaked – XDA TV

Android Lollipop for the Droid Turbo has been released. That and much more … more

[Q] Official OmniROM for the Moto G?

170 posts
Thanks Meter: 8
 
By eXelero, Senior Member on 4th February 2014, 08:15 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
hellow!

any chance that our beloved little moto gs will receive official omnirom support soon?
who do we have to influence/convince?

have a nice day!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to eXelero For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
3rd April 2014, 04:57 AM |#2  
fermasia's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Buenos Aires
Thanks Meter: 1,471
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by eXelero

hellow!

any chance that our beloved little moto gs will receive official omnirom support soon?
who do we have to influence/convince?

have a nice day!

As far as I know (there's a thread where Entropy answers this question), there's an Omni image for Moto G that boots, but there's no device maintainer for it... so, it seems like there won't be an OmniRom for our device, at least for now.
25th April 2014, 01:46 AM |#3  
savoca's Avatar
Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Flag Pasadena
Thanks Meter: 5,493
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fermasia

As far as I know (there's a thread where Entropy answers this question), there's an Omni image for Moto G that boots, but there's no device maintainer for it... so, it seems like there won't be an OmniRom for our device, at least for now.

I'm looking into it. No promises. But no more N5 so I'm one project free.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to savoca For This Useful Post: [ View ]
5th May 2014, 05:33 AM |#4  
alonsoch's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Hidalgo Del Parral Chihuahu
Thanks Meter: 798
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savoca

I'm looking into it. No promises. But no more N5 so I'm one project free.

10th May 2014, 03:27 AM |#5  
fermasia's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Buenos Aires
Thanks Meter: 1,471
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savoca

I'm looking into it. No promises. But no more N5 so I'm one project free.

Uhm, just out of curiosity... should we hold any hopes for good news in the near future?
10th May 2014, 06:36 AM |#6  
savoca's Avatar
Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Flag Pasadena
Thanks Meter: 5,493
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fermasia

Uhm, just out of curiosity... should we hold any hopes for good news in the near future?

I'm focusing on my Moto G and G2 kernels right now, it's still on the list, but don't expect anything in the immediate future. /:

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
14th May 2014, 12:51 PM |#7  
herna's Avatar
XDA: ASSIST
Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 4,733
 
Donate to Me
More
Well get OmniROM booting is easy, just there should be someone to mantain it, and I have not time anymore. Since next week I will stop on develop and to post on XDA threads forever, is why I did not create it.

Sent from my Moto G using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes