Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

Firmware-update Gear 2 Neo R381XXU0BNDD

OP henklbr

8th May 2014, 01:06 PM   |  #1  
henklbr's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Netherlands
Thanks Meter: 300
 
815 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2009
More
Samsung has started to give the Gear 2 Neo new firmware, NDD

Model: SM-R381
Model name: Gear 2 Neo
Country: United Kingdom
Version: Tizen 2.2.0
Changelist: N/A
Build date: Thu, 01 Jan 1970 00:00:00 +0000
Product Code: BTU
PDA: R381XXU0BNDD
CSC: R381OXA0BNDD
MODEM: R381XXU0BNDD
Download for install with Odin: SamMobile

Above is information about the update in the UK, but this firmware is also released for other countries (i.e. Singapore, Phillipines (Open Line), Thailand, Vietnam)
9th May 2014, 05:01 PM   |  #2  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
15 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2008
Would this resolve the issue some people have been having with not being able to find Watch Styler or Toggles in the Samsung App Store?

Plus if I was using the Gear 2 Neo in Canada, will using the UK update, brick the smartwach?

Thanks!
9th May 2014, 06:37 PM   |  #3  
ex-28's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Winnipeg
Thanks Meter: 81
 
957 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by djrobinn

Would this resolve the issue some people have been having with not being able to find Watch Styler or Toggles in the Samsung App Store?

Plus if I was using the Gear 2 Neo in Canada, will using the UK update, brick the smartwach?

Thanks!

im having save problem , no watch styler in Samsung apps , im rooted and running a rom cant find it , nephew is complete stock , both in Canada and it doesn't show up.
13th May 2014, 02:40 PM   |  #4  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
13 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by ex-28

im having save problem , no watch styler in Samsung apps , im rooted and running a rom cant find it , nephew is complete stock , both in Canada and it doesn't show up.

did you try using tunnel bear to change location to NL and see if it showed there after clearing the Samsung Apps cache/data ?
13th May 2014, 05:50 PM   |  #5  
ex-28's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Winnipeg
Thanks Meter: 81
 
957 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Travel gnome

did you try using tunnel bear to change location to NL and see if it showed there after clearing the Samsung Apps cache/data ?

ya I gave that a try , but no luck still


did this work for anyone else ?
14th May 2014, 02:03 PM   |  #6  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
3 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
Received the update in Canada. Was about 20 Mb.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes