Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,771,111 Members 48,152 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Aosp and ir blaster

Tip us?
 
infinit22
Old
#1  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 27
Posts: 256
Join Date: Nov 2012
Default Aosp and ir blaster

Are there any roms (Google edition, aosp, cm based) that allows you to use or has the ir blaster built in to use for things like HTC TV?

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using XDA Free mobile app
 
brholt6
Old
#2  
brholt6's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 155
Posts: 603
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Olathe
Quote:
Originally Posted by infinit22 View Post
Are there any roms (Google edition, aosp, cm based) that allows you to use or has the ir blaster built in to use for things like HTC TV?

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using XDA Free mobile app
UnSense has HTC TV. HTC TV needs Sense framework. There's an app called Smart IR Remote that you can use though.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk
Verizon HTC One - S-off'd
iPhone 4 - Retired (thankfully)
Motorola Droid - Retired
 
infinit22
Old
#3  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 27
Posts: 256
Join Date: Nov 2012
Actually got it to work on the tiktak Google edition rom by downloading it through the playstore

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Free mobile app
 
brholt6
Old
#4  
brholt6's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 155
Posts: 603
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Olathe
Quote:
Originally Posted by infinit22 View Post
Actually got it to work on the tiktak Google edition rom by downloading it through the playstore

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Free mobile app
Ah nice...good to know! I forgot they put their apps on the play store.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk
Verizon HTC One - S-off'd
iPhone 4 - Retired (thankfully)
Motorola Droid - Retired
 
tifford
Old
#5  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 15
Posts: 178
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: birmingham
Quote:
Originally Posted by brholt6 View Post
UnSense has HTC TV. HTC TV needs Sense framework. There's an app called Smart IR Remote that you can use though.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk
I tried that, and it automatically had me download HTC Services (or something like that), but the remote never worked. Other remotes worked, but HTC TV didn't. HTC TV beats any remote out there. It's so much better than the remote app on Samsung devices...

So I'm bummed that I can't get it working on any non-sense based rom
 
infinit22
Old
#6  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 27
Posts: 256
Join Date: Nov 2012
Its does work. Just keep trying to download it. You may even have to reboot your phone. Im using HTC TV on the gpe tiktak rom

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Free mobile app
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Calc+ is a Smart and Beautiful Android Calculator

As we’ve said inthe past, there are quite a few calculators available on Android. … more

Get Better Debug Data with Crash Report SDK

Developing an application is a hard and often times ungratifying task. It also requires quite a … more

Navigate to Your Favorite Places with LocationDetector

If you’re enjoying an active way of life, you probablytravel a lot, go fishing, … more

LifeStats Automatic Journal Keeps Tabs of Your Day

Most of us live very active lives. This is after all why we’re fans of mobile … more