[Recovery] [Touch] Carliv Touch Recovery v2 for Celkon A63
Hey Celkon A63 users! I know there is no development for Celkon A63, but to burn the fire, I have made a CWM like (CWM base) recovery for Celkon A63 which mounts UBIFS partition.
If you will port the recovery directly from the CTR 2.1 for UBIFS, then you won't be able to mount the system and data partition. I have modified the recovery a bit and now it can mount system and data partition of Celkon A63!
The recovery is totally stable with no bugs. You can make backups, flash ROMs (I removed Xposed from this) and can also partition your SD Card.
Thanks for yuweng
@XDA for making this automatic recovery porting tool also thanks Carliv
@XDA for making the Carliv Touch Recovery and for making it compatible with MTK MT6572 (UBIFS) from the sources of Christian Troy
who is the first one to compile Carliv Touch Recovery for any UBIFS device..
* Your warranty is now void.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
* and make sure you are not drunk before using this
- Reboot System
- Flash ZIPs
- Mounts System, data and all partitions
- Format partitions
- Partition SD Card
- And everything else
- Nothing! If you find anything not working, upload the log and post it here!
How To Flash this recovery?
1. Download MobileUncle MTK Tools from Google Play Store
2. Push the recovery to internal sdcard of this device.
3. Rename it from Carliv_Touch_Recovery_for_Celkon_A63_Forever_Alone .img to recovery.img and make sure there is .IMG extension.
4. Open MobileUncle MTK Tools app and select Recovery update and select the recovery.img from there.
5. It will prompt you to install, just tap YES.
6. It will prompt you to reboot to recovery..Just tap OK and make a Nandroid backup from there to avoid bricks.
Click HERE to download Carliv Touch Recovery for Celkon A63
My real story: (a Meme)