Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,812,209 Members 36,884 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] FoxFi: Can't Get Rid of Lock Screen Pin After Uninstall

Tip us?

monicakm
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default [Q] FoxFi: Can't Get Rid of Lock Screen Pin After Uninstall

I don't know where else to ask this question. The developer hasn't replied yet and any fixes I've found by Googling, hasn't work. I think they're for either older versions of Foxfi or an older OS.
I've uninstalled FoxFi but the PIN lockscreen remains. I found two ways to fix this but I don't have the options with the newest version of FoxFi and/or KK. It's ruined the look and animation of my S5 lockscreen. Can someone please tell me how to remove/disable FoxFi's lockscreen PIN? Reportedly there is even a way to remove the need for a PIN and still use Foxfi but it doesn't work with KK.
thank you,
Monica

monicakm
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by monicakm View Post
I don't know where else to ask this question. The developer hasn't replied yet and any fixes I've found by Googling, hasn't work. I think they're for either older versions of Foxfi or an older OS.
I've uninstalled FoxFi but the PIN lockscreen remains. I found two ways to fix this but I don't have the options with the newest version of FoxFi and/or KK. It's ruined the look and animation of my S5 lockscreen. Can someone please tell me how to remove/disable FoxFi's lockscreen PIN? Reportedly there is even a way to remove the need for a PIN and still use Foxfi but it doesn't work with KK.
thank you,
Monica
Anyone? All I can think to do at this point is a factory reset and I'd really like to avoid that.