[Q] LG Optimus F6 Cannot Download from Play Store, Cannot Flash Stock ROM

14 posts
Thanks Meter: 0
By TheJBizz, Junior Member on 2nd February 2014, 06:55 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

I have a rooted LG Optimus F6. For at least a couple months now I have been unable to download from the Google Play Store. I've done practically everything I've seen suggested - cleared out the dalvik cache, uninstalled all updates to the Play Store and cleared its cache, stuff with the Google Framework, and other solutions I can't remember now. I'm able to install apk files installed from a USB connection, but I cannot install anything anything from the Play Store, either on cellular data or WiFi.

I've attempted to flash my stock ROM again to see if that will clear it up. I initially tried to follow the directions stated here:, which have worked repeatedly in the past, but it then asked for the B2CApp to be updated, which I couldn't do through the program.

I then tried to follow the steps on, but when the phone update began, it hit an error:

20:15:21 : Model.dll load error. Please check model.dll was built Debug mode
20:15:21 : Model.dll must be build Release mode.
20:15:21 : Please check model.dll is correct.
20:15:21 : Model.dll Load 실패하였습니다. Debug mode로 빌드된 model.dll일 수 있으니 확인 바랍니다.
20:15:21 : Model.dll은 Release mode로 빌드 되어야 합니다.
20:15:21 : 포함 된 DLL이 Model.dll이 맞는지 DLL 명을 확인하세요.
20:15:21 : Page_Error 부분입니다
20:15:31 : =======Cancel button click : m_nStep(6)

I have absolutely no idea what the matter is, as I've been able to flash this phone repeatedly before, and nothing to my knowledge has changed. I can find no threads either in the site or on Google that answer this. There's also sharing violations with pictures in C:\ProgramData\LGMOBILEAX\images during the process, but I'm so frustrated with this that I don't want to replicate it now. I can provide the information as necessary.

Edit: There is one thing that has changed - I'm running on a new installation of Windows 7, and my previous successful flashes have been with my old build.
Last edited by TheJBizz; 2nd February 2014 at 07:11 PM.
2nd February 2014, 07:31 PM |#2  
Flag Birkirkara (Malta)
Thanks Meter: 30
Have you installed Gapps.
You should try CM with GApps
2nd February 2014, 07:40 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member
By CM, do you mean CyanogenMod? There are no official or unofficial ports of it for my phone.
3rd February 2014, 10:08 PM |#4  
OP Junior Member
13th February 2014, 07:56 AM |#5  
OP Junior Member
I don't think I'll ever be able to get help on this forum.

Edit: Is it possible to install CM onto an unsupported phone?
Last edited by TheJBizz; 13th February 2014 at 08:02 AM.
14th May 2014, 04:55 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 5

I have an F6, too, but my number is D505 not D500. When I had this problem I downloaded the LG PC Suite program from LG's official site. (For me LG Hungary) for You I don't know. Try that program. It should help You...maybe.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Previous Thread Next Thread