Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,809,495 Members 37,681 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Cant open my x8 after installing busy box

Tip us?
 
JAYR143111
Old
(Last edited by JAYR143111; 11th May 2014 at 02:58 AM.) Reason: error
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 6
Join Date: Jan 2014
Default Cant open my x8 after installing busy box

btw im in fse roms http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2298880 atm. i cant openmy phone after installing busybox.
i just try to install busy box because i cant find or run any recovery in that run after running busybox and rebot i cant open my phone anymore and say sony ericson only. i try to flash but notting happen. its not flashing.
 
cascabel
Old
#2  
cascabel's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 730
Posts: 5,297
Join Date: May 2012
Location: a city in a galaxy far far away
Afaik installing busybox on stock kernel-based roms softbricks the device (though it's apparently not a kernel issue). Try repairing via pcc.
 
JAYR143111
Old
(Last edited by JAYR143111; 11th May 2014 at 04:30 AM.)
#3  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 6
Join Date: Jan 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by cascabel View Post
Afaik installing busybox on stock kernel-based roms softbricks the device (though it's apparently not a kernel issue). Try repairing via pcc.
i already try notting happen.

pc companion was not be able to connect to the phone plss disconnect and connect again
 
JAYR143111
Old
#4  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 6
Join Date: Jan 2014
any one can help i almost 2 month trying to fix this but notting happen
 
stamatis
Old
#5  
stamatis's Avatar
Retired Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 1,096
Posts: 2,911
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: stamatis∈A, A=∅
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAYR143111 View Post
any one can help i almost 2 month trying to fix this but notting happen
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...35&postcount=2
The Following User Says Thank You to stamatis For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
JAYR143111
Old
(Last edited by JAYR143111; 12th May 2014 at 11:39 AM.) Reason: error
#6  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 6
Join Date: Jan 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by stamatis View Post
But the problem is my phone manufacturing date is 11w29 above. i thought its posible to hardbrick if i will do that instructions
 
stamatis
Old
#7  
stamatis's Avatar
Retired Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 1,096
Posts: 2,911
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: stamatis∈A, A=∅
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAYR143111 View Post
But the problem is my phone manufacturing date is 11w29 above. i thought its posible to hardbrick if i will do that instructions
What? No. You won't unlock the bootloader.
Just read the instructions carefully.
The Following User Says Thank You to stamatis For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
JAYR143111
Old
#8  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 6
Join Date: Jan 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by stamatis View Post
What? No. You won't unlock the bootloader.
Just read the instructions carefully.
ty so much bro. i fix already. ty ty ty tyty tyvm. im so happy my x8 back...
The Following User Says Thank You to JAYR143111 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
stamatis
Old
#9  
stamatis's Avatar
Retired Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 1,096
Posts: 2,911
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: stamatis∈A, A=∅
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAYR143111 View Post
ty so much bro. i fix already. ty ty ty tyty tyvm. im so happy my x8 back...
No problem mate, I'm glad you fixed it.
 
Deception2123
Old
#10  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 5
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Mexico City
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAYR143111 View Post
btw im in fse roms http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2298880 atm. i cant openmy phone after installing busybox.
i just try to install busy box because i cant find or run any recovery in that run after running busybox and rebot i cant open my phone anymore and say sony ericson only. i try to flash but notting happen. its not flashing.
Try installing busybox using xtoolbox final version, I use it also to root my phone

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes