Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,741,151 Members 49,699 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Gear Fit & Note 3 no sleep tracking.

Tip us?

mosplace
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default [Q] Gear Fit & Note 3 no sleep tracking.

Hi, got the Gear Fit and used it with the S5 for a few days. Now I went back to my Note 3 and must recognize that the S5 Health App does not work the way it works on the S5

I finally managed to get the Pedometer info from my Fit to the Note 3 after downloading the new apk from this site. But there is still no Sleep button in the S Health App. Any idea, why not? Does the sleep information not sync with the app? Or is there a different work around for that.

Thanks
mos

mightykc
Old
Thanks Meter 94
Quote:
Originally Posted by mosplace View Post
Hi, got the Gear Fit and used it with the S5 for a few days. Now I went back to my Note 3 and must recognize that the S5 Health App does not work the way it works on the S5

I finally managed to get the Pedometer info from my Fit to the Note 3 after downloading the new apk from this site. But there is still no Sleep button in the S Health App. Any idea, why not? Does the sleep information not sync with the app? Or is there a different work around for that.

Thanks
mos
The S Health app does not have sleep tracking. To track your sleep (as well as heart rate and pedometer info) you need to uninstall the S Health app and install Fitness with Gear

GUARGA
Old
Thanks Meter 0
h_tp://samsung.hdblog.it/2014/04/22/S-Health-Sleep-samsung-app-galaxy/

not for note 3 only for s5 till now...