[Q] Gear Fit & Note 3 no sleep tracking.

11th May 2014, 02:25 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1

4 posts
Hi, got the Gear Fit and used it with the S5 for a few days. Now I went back to my Note 3 and must recognize that the S5 Health App does not work the way it works on the S5

I finally managed to get the Pedometer info from my Fit to the Note 3 after downloading the new apk from this site. But there is still no Sleep button in the S Health App. Any idea, why not? Does the sleep information not sync with the app? Or is there a different work around for that.

Thanks
mos
14th May 2014, 04:21 PM   |  #2  
Flag Fort Worth, TX
Thanks Meter: 101

636 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mosplace

Hi, got the Gear Fit and used it with the S5 for a few days. Now I went back to my Note 3 and must recognize that the S5 Health App does not work the way it works on the S5

I finally managed to get the Pedometer info from my Fit to the Note 3 after downloading the new apk from this site. But there is still no Sleep button in the S Health App. Any idea, why not? Does the sleep information not sync with the app? Or is there a different work around for that.

Thanks
mos

The S Health app does not have sleep tracking. To track your sleep (as well as heart rate and pedometer info) you need to uninstall the S Health app and install Fitness with Gear
14th May 2014, 05:14 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
Unhappy
h_tp://samsung.hdblog.it/2014/04/22/S-Health-Sleep-samsung-app-galaxy/

not for note 3 only for s5 till now...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread