[Q] S Pen - Bamboo Stylus ? GN3

OP joker5611

14th May 2014, 01:09 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Morning Gents and Ladies,

I have a question about S-Pen and Bamboo stylus that has been driving me nuts for the past few weeks. I cant get the bamboo stylus to work unless the S-pen is removed. To answer the first question , yes I have searched XDA and every corner of the web that google would bring me to
So i have tried every iteration that i can find on the S-pen controles, including the Pen Detection.

The specifics: Running Galaxy Note 3 , Engineering BL , Fre 2.14 ROM (Big shout out by the way, fantastic ROM / Work).
Funny thing is my Bamboo stylus worked fine, before going to NC5. It would seem that with all the forum searching I have done, I am either the only one still having the problem or the only one yet to figure it out. So I am asking the powers that be to share their wisdom with a lowly little single poster like myself.

Appreciate the time / feedback.

J
14th May 2014, 04:59 PM   |  #2  
Flag Orlando
Thanks Meter: 133

693 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by joker5611

Morning Gents and Ladies,

I have a question about S-Pen and Bamboo stylus that has been driving me nuts for the past few weeks. I cant get the bamboo stylus to work unless the S-pen is removed. To answer the first question , yes I have searched XDA and every corner of the web that google would bring me to
So i have tried every iteration that i can find on the S-pen controles, including the Pen Detection.

The specifics: Running Galaxy Note 3 , Engineering BL , Fre 2.14 ROM (Big shout out by the way, fantastic ROM / Work).
Funny thing is my Bamboo stylus worked fine, before going to NC5. It would seem that with all the forum searching I have done, I am either the only one still having the problem or the only one yet to figure it out. So I am asking the powers that be to share their wisdom with a lowly little single poster like myself.

Appreciate the time / feedback.

J

I think that Freeza disabled in his kernel the digitizer when the S-Pen is still in the silo. I've noticed this same behavior on the AOSP ROM I'm currently running.

You may want to contact him directly to see if that behavior can be modified.
The Following User Says Thank You to miguelfp1 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
14th May 2014, 05:29 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by miguelfp1

I think that Freeza disabled in his kernel the digitizer when the S-Pen is still in the silo. I've noticed this same behavior on the AOSP ROM I'm currently running.

You may want to contact him directly to see if that behavior can be modified.

Thank you very much. I knew it had to be something more complex than just me being an idiot . Appreciate the reply.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread