Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,206 Members 44,364 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

error of nextapp sd fix

Tip us?

badcrow35
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Exclamation error of nextapp sd fix

Hi! i have a qustion for you? I want to move my applications which are in my phone storage to sd card so i installed Next App. sd fix. But when i run this program, İt gives me error. Can you help me for this problem?

TheOnlyIntruder
Old
Thanks Meter 63
Well, the first question is, have you rooted your phone? If you haven't then it's a pointless endeavour to try move apps to SD card.
Phone History: -
Ericsson A1018s > Ericsson T20e > Nokia 3510i > Motorola V600 > Motorola V3x > Sony Ericsson K800i > Sony Ericsson Xperia X1 > HTC Desire > HTC One X > Sony Xperia Z2 (Current)

badcrow35
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOnlyIntruder View Post
Well, the first question is, have you rooted your phone? If you haven't then it's a pointless endeavour to try move apps to SD card.
yes i have rooted it, the rom which i have been using is roomaur v2.0 kernel doomkernel but i still got error ?

TheOnlyIntruder
Old
Thanks Meter 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by badcrow35 View Post
yes i have rooted it, the rom which i have been using is roomaur v2.0 kernel doomkernel but i still got error ?
That application just ensures you have write access to the SD card and since RomAur is a stock based rom, it doesn't have "app2sd" support or rather, kitkat doesn't have that support.

Thats my understanding of the situation, I could be wrong.
Phone History: -
Ericsson A1018s > Ericsson T20e > Nokia 3510i > Motorola V600 > Motorola V3x > Sony Ericsson K800i > Sony Ericsson Xperia X1 > HTC Desire > HTC One X > Sony Xperia Z2 (Current)