Odd phenomenon when charging.
I'm procrastinating at work, noticed something weird.
When the phone is charging, I glide my fingers across the back, and feel a faint charge, kind of like the phone is vibrating. Maybe my fingers are super sensitive to the grooves in the finish? I don't know.
As an engineer, let's go about this scientifically.
- Naked HTC One M8 (Gunmetal) with Spigen Tempered Glass Protector
- OEM HTC Charger that came with the phone
- Plugged in to a surge protector. The only other thing plugged in is the AC Charger for my HP Elitebook
- Phone is face down while plugged in on wooden desk
- Gently glide finger across the back of the phone.
Anyone else feel this? Or am I going crazy at my government job?