FORUMS

Analysis & Opinion

TWRP Manager

181 posts
Thanks Meter: 35
 
By ispot, Senior Member on 9th May 2014, 07:16 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
I installed TWRP Manager from the Play Store yesterday on my Rooted T-Mobile S4 running Insane KitKat V8. I tried to do a clasic backup, the backup was finished but it was saved to main memory, and it must of been huge as I lost almost 5GB on main memory. I am going crazy trying to find where it was saved so I can delete it. There was nothing in /0/TWRP/ except a small file. Appreciate the help.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using XDA Free mobile app
 
 
9th May 2014, 07:54 PM |#2  
mrzhadow's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Marysville WA
Thanks Meter: 524
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ispot

I installed TWRP Manager from the Play Store yesterday on my Rooted T-Mobile S4 running Insane KitKat V8. I tried to do a clasic backup, the backup was finished but it was saved to main memory, and it must of been huge as I lost almost 5GB on main memory. I am going crazy trying to find where it was saved so I can delete it. There was nothing in /0/TWRP/ except a small file. Appreciate the help.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using XDA Free mobile app

Do you remember the name of the backup? If so, you can open es file manager and you can use the search function. Search under device.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using xda app-developers app
9th May 2014, 10:07 PM |#3  
ispot's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Potomac, MD
Thanks Meter: 35
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrzhadow

Do you remember the name of the backup? If so, you can open es file manager and you can use the search function. Search under device.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using xda app-developers app

not the full name, TWRP Manager saves the file with a date and time nsame, so it was 2014-05-09-?? as I do not know the time, but the file starts with 2014
9th May 2014, 10:31 PM |#4  
mrzhadow's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Marysville WA
Thanks Meter: 524
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ispot

not the full name, TWRP Manager saves the file with a date and time nsame, so it was 2014-05-09-?? as I do not know the time, but the file starts with 2014

OK. Open es file explorer and click where it says sdcard and choose device. Then click on search, type 2014 and all of the 2014 files will show up. When you find your backup just copy and paste to your twrp folder under sdcard.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using XDA Free mobile app
14th May 2014, 04:48 PM |#5  
PanchoPlanet's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Crooklyn
Thanks Meter: 864
 
Donate to Me
More
Check TWRP mngr settings and confirm that main memory is internal or external.

Pp.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
14th May 2014, 06:22 PM |#6  
The Sickness's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Somewhere in Texas
Thanks Meter: 16,323
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ispot

I installed TWRP Manager from the Play Store yesterday on my Rooted T-Mobile S4 running Insane KitKat V8. I tried to do a clasic backup, the backup was finished but it was saved to main memory, and it must of been huge as I lost almost 5GB on main memory. I am going crazy trying to find where it was saved so I can delete it. There was nothing in /0/TWRP/ except a small file. Appreciate the help.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using XDA Free mobile app

Actually my rom is 1.8 gigs.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
14th May 2014, 06:44 PM |#7  
PanchoPlanet's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Crooklyn
Thanks Meter: 864
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Sickness

Actually my rom is 1.8 gigs.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

?
Pp.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes