Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Noobs Guide] How to get "DN3 (Ditto Note 3)" ROM working in Samsung Galaxy Note 2

OP srinuscooby

19th February 2014, 06:42 AM   |  #11  
Thanks Meter: 12

48 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibblaw77

Hi please where can I download the 4.3 bootloader for n7105? I already flashed the rom but wife not working. Devil kernel not working well too.

Was it absolutely necessary for you to quote my entire message when it had very little to do with your question? Please just use the reply button instead of the reply with quoting next time. It will clutter the forums a lot less.

As for your wife not working, I would suggest a divorce.

For the rest of the things you're seeking, I searched the forum and found everything I needed.
19th February 2014, 06:47 AM   |  #12  
Thanks Meter: 1

20 posts
Sorry quoting yoi
Sorry I quoted your entire post.

If I had an answer, I won't border asking for help cos I still can't see how you have helped me with your post.

Thanks anyway
The Following User Says Thank You to ibblaw77 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th February 2014, 03:00 PM   |  #13  

48 posts
In searching through the forums and Google, I found only bootloaders for N7100. What I did find was recommendations to simply upgrade to the official Samsung 4.3 release using Kies and then following the installation procedure for DN3.

Not sure why I'm only seeing N7100 versions of the MJ5 bootloader but everything is smooth on my N7105T with the MK2 bootloader.
Last edited by Artstar; 19th February 2014 at 03:12 PM.
6th March 2014, 01:03 AM   |  #14  
Thanks Meter: 0

10 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Artstar

I'm really happy with it now. I just recently flashed it with the AGNi kernel as well, which was a nice improvement though I've changed from the zzmove battery profile to zzmove optimised profile to see if I still get any issues with apps slowing down to a grinding halt before needing a reboot of the handset to get it back up to speed again.

Thanks for the response, I ended up doing it and much like yourself, it went beautifully. I'm quite happy with it. I haven't really had any kernel issues so I'm hesitant to flash other ones unless they greatly improve something. Did you flash the the new kernel because of the app slowdown issue you were having? Or just to improve performance in general?
6th March 2014, 04:14 AM   |  #15  

48 posts
It was to beef up the phone's performance in terms of power consumption but that seemed to work against me.

"If it sounds good to you, that's all that matters. " - Artstar
1st April 2014, 06:33 AM   |  #16  
Flag Santo Domingo
Thanks Meter: 0

8 posts
More
Note 2 i317, AT&T variant WiFi not working
Quote:
Originally Posted by srinuscooby

Hi Everyone,

[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR="Blue"]
[SIZE="4"]Now, prerequisites...!

Procedure...!

Disclaimer:

credits

The rom works like a charm, except for a gimmick: The WiFi is not working. Tried flashing a wifi patch and it worked, but then the camera stopped working. After hours trying to make the camera work, now it does but the wifi does not.
When I try turning the WiFi on it just switches off automatically. Also flashed Devil Kernel, Toooiiko (or something of the sorts) kernel, and they just made the problem worse by fixing the wifi but no camera AND no mobile network of any kind. :rolleyes

Any ideas/suggestions are more than welcome.
2nd April 2014, 07:09 AM   |  #17  
Thanks Meter: 3

29 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by GaboCed

The rom works like a charm, except for a gimmick: The WiFi is not working. Tried flashing a wifi patch and it worked, but then the camera stopped working. After hours trying to make the camera work, now it does but the wifi does not.
When I try turning the WiFi on it just switches off automatically. Also flashed Devil Kernel, Toooiiko (or something of the sorts) kernel, and they just made the problem worse by fixing the wifi but no camera AND no mobile network of any kind. :rolleyes

Any ideas/suggestions are more than welcome.

Have u tried AIO fix, clear davik and cache.
I also had the same issue, after clean install with AIO fix and clear cache, it worked fine
14th May 2014, 06:23 PM   |  #18  
Flag Melbourne
Thanks Meter: 20

53 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Artstar

"If it sounds good to you, that's all that matters. " - Artstar

Hey Artstar,

I realize you don't like people quoting your entire posts so I thought I'd keep this one brief (not understanding 100% how XDA internals work, I wanted to make sure I got your attention by quoting you at least).

ANYWAYS

I have updated to 4.3 stock (vodafone) which turns out to be ML5 (from memory, phone is not working 100% right now).

Can I please ask (beg, lol) for a link to the bootloader you "flashed" to fix your problem? I've just:

1. updated to 4.3 stock
2. followed instructions on the DN3 V5 ROM install...

Now the first thing I've noticed is my phone won't detect my sim card :-/ So, into my old HTC my sim card goes! I need a phone for the morning, but would ideally like to have a note 2 with working DN3 rom... If you can help at all it would be GREATLY appreciated, as you said; I can't find a bootloader for the GT-N7105T... there are plenty for the other variants, but I really am having trouble finding one for ours.

This is very hopeful that my vodafone model is the same as your tesltra model based on the actual model number, but regardless I've got (and admittedly, I'm guessing a bit here) a dud bootloader installed and would greatly appreciate your input.

Thanks in advance mate, any help is much appreciated. I have searched the entire note 2 thread - perhaps my search skills are not up to scratch or perhaps there is no bootloader and I'm not understanding your instructions correctly.

Cheers!
14th May 2014, 08:42 PM   |  #19  
Thanks Meter: 7

80 posts
Hi I am at official 4.3 jelly bean and my galaxy note2 GT N7100 is rooted and I want install ditto note 3 v5 rom on galaxy note 2 GT N7100 can you tell me proper steps from beginning how to install this rom on my phone

Sent from my GT-N7100 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread