No registration required

[Q] Samsung Galaxy Kitkit SdCard issue

OP rpsweb

14th May 2014, 03:45 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
More
I have a 19505 installed with CM11 I have heard theres a issue using Sdcard however mine seems to work fine I am running Doggcatcher (podcast catcher), and it downloads the podcats fine to the sdcard, also my camera works fine using the SdCard to store photos.

Buy my friend using a SPH-L720.with CM11 has major issues, does any know why I am working fine and he is not?
Thanks.
14th May 2014, 04:23 AM   |  #2  
Flag Perth
Thanks Meter: 533

481 posts
More
Wink
Quote:
Originally Posted by rpsweb

I have a 19505 installed with CM11 I have heard theres a issue using Sdcard however mine seems to work fine I am running Doggcatcher (podcast catcher), and it downloads the podcats fine to the sdcard, also my camera works fine using the SdCard to store photos.

Buy my friend using a SPH-L720.with CM11 has major issues, does any know why I am working fine and he is not?
Thanks.

I think the issue is more with not being able to move (install) APPS to SD, thats the reason I don't use CM anymore.
14th May 2014, 01:03 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member

4 posts
More
cusesb anything
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwarfer66

I think the issue is more with not being able to move (install) APPS to SD, thats the reason I don't use CM anymore.

I thought they patched that issue
14th May 2014, 09:01 PM   |  #4  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Why do you need to know that?
Thanks Meter: 1,105

2,899 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rpsweb

Thanks.

Hi,

First of all, AFAIK the developers for i9505 may be different of those from SPH-L720, they even share different forums! Also, i9505 is known for having a great developer support, so I think your friends device may face some limitations! Let's not forget what some carriers do to their specific devices (like the Root patch from Verizon).

~Lord

"Time is too short to cry, long enough to try." - March of Time (Helloween)
Sent from my KitKat Nexus 10
14th May 2014, 10:30 PM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member

4 posts
More
any goiduca
that could be it, though I baffled why the sprint s4 CM team would include a "feature" that almost everyone hates, it daft Android can't restrict app access to the system but allow access to the sdcard
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread