Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,739,156 Members 46,629 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Samsung Galaxy Kitkit SdCard issue

Tip us?

rpsweb
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Question [Q] Samsung Galaxy Kitkit SdCard issue

I have a 19505 installed with CM11 I have heard theres a issue using Sdcard however mine seems to work fine I am running Doggcatcher (podcast catcher), and it downloads the podcats fine to the sdcard, also my camera works fine using the SdCard to store photos.

Buy my friend using a SPH-L720.with CM11 has major issues, does any know why I am working fine and he is not?
Thanks.

dwarfer66
Old
Thanks Meter 478
Quote:
Originally Posted by rpsweb View Post
I have a 19505 installed with CM11 I have heard theres a issue using Sdcard however mine seems to work fine I am running Doggcatcher (podcast catcher), and it downloads the podcats fine to the sdcard, also my camera works fine using the SdCard to store photos.

Buy my friend using a SPH-L720.with CM11 has major issues, does any know why I am working fine and he is not?
Thanks.
I think the issue is more with not being able to move (install) APPS to SD, thats the reason I don't use CM anymore.

rpsweb
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default cusesb anything

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwarfer66 View Post
I think the issue is more with not being able to move (install) APPS to SD, thats the reason I don't use CM anymore.
I thought they patched that issue

XxLordxX
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 942

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by rpsweb View Post

Thanks.
Hi,

First of all, AFAIK the developers for i9505 may be different of those from SPH-L720, they even share different forums! Also, i9505 is known for having a great developer support, so I think your friends device may face some limitations! Let's not forget what some carriers do to their specific devices (like the Root patch from Verizon).

~Lord

"Time is too short to cry, long enough to try." - March of Time (Helloween)
Sent from my KitKat Nexus 10

rpsweb
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default any goiduca

that could be it, though I baffled why the sprint s4 CM team would include a "feature" that almost everyone hates, it daft Android can't restrict app access to the system but allow access to the sdcard