Recently i bought Nokia Lumia 625 Black, WP8.0, i was thinking Nokia 'll give me fab experience using their Lumia Windows phone but i am really disappointed using its restricted windows phone, the things which i don't like in Windows phone are,
1) Can't easily manage my files on SDCARD/exSdcard, i have download many pdf file in my lumia and i tried to copy them in my laptop but surprisingly i saw that there is no folder for downloaded file in phone storage or extSdcard.
2) Camera photo quality is not that good.
3) I Can't hide my application which i was used to in my Android Core mobile.
4) There is no much app in app store and moreover they are oldest and not updated, many of their app crashes, like whatsapp, truecaller, etc.
5) Can't easily manage your ringtones.
6) Third party call recording is not working.
7) NO DUAL SIM so what it makes you satisfied is its battery performance, thats it, really disappointed buying nokia lumia windows series phone.
8) No option for USB tethering for internet sharing.
my question is that is there any option to manage file on sdcard or extsdcard?