Audio Lag in Games

28th April 2014, 10:43 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

14 posts
So far, the z2 for me has been an awesome phone all around, but I do have a major nitpick about the handset, and was wondering if anyone else has this issue..

I have noticed in quite a few of the games that I play, that there is a noticeable delay in audio from what I am doing on screen, for example, I was trying to play cytus last night, however thee was almost a second delay between the music and the actual time you are meant to hit a note

Another example was when I was trying to play sonic cd, the game runs like a dream, however, the audio is about a second behind the gameplay, which sounds very weird when a lot if going on, onscreen..

I have found that some games work fine though, sonic 1 for example works fine, no delay at all..., the same with PSO2es, no delay at all...

Is this a software bug with the phone or is the an audio setting I need to change? Does anyone else have this issue?
9th May 2014, 02:10 AM   |  #2  
Recognized Contributor
Imagination
Thanks Meter: 917

2,287 posts
Donate to Me
More
Its apparently been knoticed as a device specific bug to do with a odd firmware reaction or at least that what i found googling stuff up
14th May 2014, 06:30 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 0

9 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by thepspgamer

So far, the z2 for me has been an awesome phone all around, but I do have a major nitpick about the handset, and was wondering if anyone else has this issue..

I have noticed in quite a few of the games that I play, that there is a noticeable delay in audio from what I am doing on screen, for example, I was trying to play cytus last night, however thee was almost a second delay between the music and the actual time you are meant to hit a note

Another example was when I was trying to play sonic cd, the game runs like a dream, however, the audio is about a second behind the gameplay, which sounds very weird when a lot if going on, onscreen..

I have found that some games work fine though, sonic 1 for example works fine, no delay at all..., the same with PSO2es, no delay at all...

Is this a software bug with the phone or is the an audio setting I need to change? Does anyone else have this issue?

Mine has an audio sync problem when I play 4K movies recorded with the Z2. The sync problem is also present when I play the movies on my PC.

Greetings David
15th May 2014, 01:53 AM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 26

116 posts
I have the delay problem when playing some games. Very annoying. Is there some sound processing that can be turned off to fix it?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread