Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,734,036 Members 52,137 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

vroot Verizon samsung note 3,,,need help

Tip us?

srsands78
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default vroot Verizon samsung note 3,,,need help

hey guys
completely new to the rooting of phones but managed to get it complete using vroot. I have played with it a bit. made it fun and custom but still have not figured out how to get what I was really trying to accomplish rooting my phone. I am really into Pandora and music listening in my car. I do not have bluetooth capabilities however I do have a USB media hub. like everyone else iPhone works just great plugged in but not my loved now rooted note 3. I have made progress by atleast having it recognized on the stereo by rooting the phone and using a USB Mass storage app however I still cannot get sound.... it still plays out the phone speaker. is there a app or mod or setting I can install or change to make this work? like I said I am fully a noob to this and all though I am learning and enjoy learning how to do this stuff I'm stuck. heck I may have put this in the wrong section too. any advise... tips ect would be greatly appreciated. also any apps recommended since I have now rooted. thank you
Sent from my SM-N900V using XDA Free mobile app

srsands78
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
anybody?

Bobby_z
Old
Thanks Meter 2

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by srsands78 View Post
anybody?

To be honest never had this problem I use mine in my pickup and work truck with no issues. Are you using the stock Samsung music app or play music? If so try downloading Apollo music or just a different type of music player in general. Also are you on stock firmware or using a custom rom ? It may also be something in the software.

srsands78
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
I rooted it using vroot so I could download a USB Mass storage app and thought that would solve it. it does not say connected and supported but using Pandora it still only plays from phone speaker while hooked up via usb. is there a setting