Watch This Now!

[Q] Please help. Multitude of issues.

47 posts
Thanks Meter: 0
By friedtater22, Member on 14th May 2014, 11:50 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
OK. So, I recently installed the KK 4.4.2 update on a stock rom. One of the things I've found (so far) that I hate the most about it is the stupid Goggle Now swipe up gesture. I use Auto Hide Soft Keys. With this new feature, I can't use it anymore. I have searched and searched, tried and tried to find the right solution. What I did last night was, I installed the xposed framework and the G2 Tweaks app. Played around with it for a bit. Made a few changes, not many. After reboot, I started getting popups that my LG keyboard stopped unexpectantly. I was unable to use it all. Using Titanium Backup, I froze the xposed framework app, the G2 Tweaks app and the LG keyboard (after it still wouldn't work for me). Had to go and download the swiftkey keyboard (which I hate) as a temporary workaround. So what I need to know is, 1: How do I fix my stock keyboard so that it won't force close? 2: What is the best option to completely eliminate that stupid Google Now BS? 3: Another issue I have discovered is that every time I turn my data off (which is all the time), I get a pesky voicemail notification that my data service is N/A and can't sync visual voicemail. How do I stop this? Is there a way without completely disableing my voicemail app? Please help! Thanks.
15th May 2014, 02:11 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 7
you should have a "xposed" on your sd card. ..flash it and wipe caches
i use LMT launcher
go in option and activate it in first ...

LG pie support xposed module

and gravitybox xposed module.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

issues, keyboard, kitkat, voicemail, xposed

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Previous Thread Next Thread