Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,490 Members 44,666 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Not reading sim card after attempt at flashing custom rom

Tip us?

Altiealt
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default [Q] Not reading sim card after attempt at flashing custom rom

I am on Android Version 4.2.2 , [my baseband says unknown, build MDC, I tried for the first time to flash a custom rom . It was the negalite rom. I got stuck on bootloader screen , then flashed back to my nandroid backup. But know my phone wont read my sim card. i have no clue what to do know, please help !

Altiealt
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default I fixed it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altiealt View Post
I am on Android Version 4.2.2 , [my baseband says unknown, build MDC, I tried for the first time to flash a custom rom . It was the negalite rom. I got stuck on bootloader screen , then flashed back to my nandroid backup. But know my phone wont read my sim card. i have no clue what to do know, please help !
I was having trouble getting back into TWRP recovery. It just kept freezing on the Team Win blue screen. It stayed that way a few minutes, then held in the power button, and it successfully got back into TWRP. Flashed my old backup again and all issue's were fixed. May have just been dumb luck, but maybe it will help someone.
The Following User Says Thank You to Altiealt For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]