[Q] boostmobile mms discontinues MMS & GPS?!

14th May 2014, 08:20 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1

9 posts
the guy that flashed my phone told me that as of april 30, boostmobile is phasing out mms and gps to many 3g phones. unlucky for me the rant(my donor phone is on that list) i contacted him after i havent been able to send or receive mms. my gps works fine. i searched google and here for any info on this, and couldnt find anything he also said the only why to get mms back on is to get a new donor(incognito). i would like to know if this true.

2ndly can any one help or point me to info that will get my mms working again. i have tried the ##3282# to edit advance method. but i cant find mmsc(or anything close to that) to change to mm.myboostmobile.com. I went to my stock messaging-mms setting and it has the mm.myboostmobile set already. also went to mobile network setting but "access point names" cant be selected. please help anyone.
15th May 2014, 02:29 AM   |  #2  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1

9 posts
so i spoke with customer service and its true they have discontinued multimedia for the rant and other nonandroid/smart phones. he gave me 50% off on any smart phone on boostmobile.com but he said the incognito is nonsmart and cant get mms either. anyone have there htc one flashed? does your mms still work? is there anyone with input or suggestions? help
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread