FORUMS
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Sprint G Flex Not Updating

15th May 2014, 02:40 AM |#1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
I just got the OTA update for the G flex for 4.4.2 1 week ago and every time I try to update it, it reboots into the installer and gets to about 33% and then reboots leaving me on 4.2.2. Anybody know how to fix this?
 
 
15th May 2014, 06:28 AM |#2  
jazz995756's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 148
 
More
Do you have a custom recovery or have modded, frozen or deleted any system files or apps processes etc...

Sent from my LG-LS995 using XDA Free mobile app
16th May 2014, 08:49 PM |#3  
Senior Member
Amarillo, TX
Thanks Meter: 51
 
More
are you rooted? if you have a custom recovery it will not take the OTA.
17th May 2014, 02:08 PM |#4  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazz995756

Do you have a custom recovery or have modded, frozen or deleted any system files or apps processes etc...

Sent from my LG-LS995 using XDA Free mobile app

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgomez720

are you rooted? if you have a custom recovery it will not take the OTA.

No i am not rooted. I am at stock everything.

Update: I took it to the sprint store and their computer will not even recognize my G Flex so they cannot force update it.
3rd June 2014, 04:29 PM |#5  
Senior Member
Amarillo, TX
Thanks Meter: 51
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by KenadyDwag44

No i am not rooted. I am at stock everything.

Update: I took it to the sprint store and their computer will not even recognize my G Flex so they cannot force update it.

Try reflashing it with the LG Flash tool following these steps TO THE "T"

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2644083

back up all your shizz, follow the instructions and then try updating once you get the notification again. worked for me. I had the same issue but mine HAD been rooted and i just happen to unroot it and i got the notification shortly after. did this (return to "OOB" state) and it took the update
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in G Flex Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting by ThreadRank