LG G2 firmware

OP DJCOOP83

14th May 2014, 11:32 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Hi everyone just wanted to start a new thread because need some help with my LG g2. Last year I bought I brand new LG g2 32gb in India while was working there I'm from the UK when came bk to the UK started to have a small problem with my Mic so every time I go and make a phone call or I get a call no one can hear me but can hear them so the only way it works ether I put my head set on or put it on loud speaker now my firmware is ESA so I do I need to change it to EUR if so how do I do it or do I sent it bk cos Mic is broken?
15th May 2014, 12:52 AM   |  #2  
Flag Athens
Thanks Meter: 37

112 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJCOOP83

Hi everyone just wanted to start a new thread because need some help with my LG g2. Last year I bought I brand new LG g2 32gb in India while was working there I'm from the UK when came bk to the UK started to have a small problem with my Mic so every time I go and make a phone call or I get a call no one can hear me but can hear them so the only way it works ether I put my head set on or put it on loud speaker now my firmware is ESA so I do I need to change it to EUR if so how do I do it or do I sent it bk cos Mic is broken?

If the problem is in the mic, I do not see how flashing EUR firmware will solve it.
15th May 2014, 01:44 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by errikosd

If the problem is in the mic, I do not see how flashing EUR firmware will solve it.

Well it was working fine while I was in India with no problems what's so ever and only become a problem when I was back in the UK reason I was saying it could be firmware its the same Mic you use for out loud speaker call that mode works fine Why I was asking it could it be the software aka firmware but thanks for ur help
15th May 2014, 02:45 AM   |  #4  
Flag Athens
Thanks Meter: 37

112 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJCOOP83

Well it was working fine while I was in India with no problems what's so ever and only become a problem when I was back in the UK reason I was saying it could be firmware its the same Mic you use for out loud speaker call that mode works fine Why I was asking it could it be the software aka firmware but thanks for ur help

Well you can always try!

(and tell us if it was fixed!)
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread