Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,738,867 Members 42,072 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

LG G2 firmware

Tip us?

DJCOOP83
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default LG G2 firmware

Hi everyone just wanted to start a new thread because need some help with my LG g2. Last year I bought I brand new LG g2 32gb in India while was working there I'm from the UK when came bk to the UK started to have a small problem with my Mic so every time I go and make a phone call or I get a call no one can hear me but can hear them so the only way it works ether I put my head set on or put it on loud speaker now my firmware is ESA so I do I need to change it to EUR if so how do I do it or do I sent it bk cos Mic is broken?

errikosd
Old
Thanks Meter 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJCOOP83 View Post
Hi everyone just wanted to start a new thread because need some help with my LG g2. Last year I bought I brand new LG g2 32gb in India while was working there I'm from the UK when came bk to the UK started to have a small problem with my Mic so every time I go and make a phone call or I get a call no one can hear me but can hear them so the only way it works ether I put my head set on or put it on loud speaker now my firmware is ESA so I do I need to change it to EUR if so how do I do it or do I sent it bk cos Mic is broken?
If the problem is in the mic, I do not see how flashing EUR firmware will solve it.

DJCOOP83
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by errikosd View Post
If the problem is in the mic, I do not see how flashing EUR firmware will solve it.
Well it was working fine while I was in India with no problems what's so ever and only become a problem when I was back in the UK reason I was saying it could be firmware its the same Mic you use for out loud speaker call that mode works fine Why I was asking it could it be the software aka firmware but thanks for ur help

errikosd
Old
Thanks Meter 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJCOOP83 View Post
Well it was working fine while I was in India with no problems what's so ever and only become a problem when I was back in the UK reason I was saying it could be firmware its the same Mic you use for out loud speaker call that mode works fine Why I was asking it could it be the software aka firmware but thanks for ur help
Well you can always try!

(and tell us if it was fixed!)