Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,786,401 Members 44,910 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Problem with Speakerphone and SMS on Paranoid Android

Tip us?

Mesden
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Problem with Speakerphone and SMS on Paranoid Android

I just installed Paranoid Android 4.3 with OS Version 4.4.2 on my Galaxy S3, but I'm having a couple of problems with Speakerphone. If I play a Video in YouTube or an MP3, I can hear it quite loudly, but if I call someone and put it on Speakerphone, they are very quiet. Volume is already turned up the max.

Another issue I'm having is that I want to make it so certain Contact have different Notification sounds. I was able to do that in Stock, but all I can do in PA is change their Ringtone. Is it possible to change their Notification sound when I receive a text?

Mesden
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mesden View Post
I just installed Paranoid Android 4.3 with OS Version 4.4.2 on my Galaxy S3, but I'm having a couple of problems with Speakerphone. If I play a Video in YouTube or an MP3, I can hear it quite loudly, but if I call someone and put it on Speakerphone, they are very quiet. Volume is already turned up the max.

Another issue I'm having is that I want to make it so certain Contact have different Notification sounds. I was able to do that in Stock, but all I can do in PA is change their Ringtone. Is it possible to change their Notification sound when I receive a text?
Anyone..?

pcshano
Old
(Last edited by pcshano; 15th May 2014 at 07:08 AM.)
Thanks Meter 59
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mesden View Post
Anyone..?
Quick fix: press volume up one while in call with speaker on and it should fix... Happens to many ROMs not just PA

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk
Phone: Samsung Galaxy S3 I747
Network: T-Mobile
Recovery: TWRP latest
Rom: some AOSP