Ask a question

No registration required

Problem with Speakerphone and SMS on Paranoid Android

OP Mesden

11th May 2014, 08:25 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

12 posts
I just installed Paranoid Android 4.3 with OS Version 4.4.2 on my Galaxy S3, but I'm having a couple of problems with Speakerphone. If I play a Video in YouTube or an MP3, I can hear it quite loudly, but if I call someone and put it on Speakerphone, they are very quiet. Volume is already turned up the max.

Another issue I'm having is that I want to make it so certain Contact have different Notification sounds. I was able to do that in Stock, but all I can do in PA is change their Ringtone. Is it possible to change their Notification sound when I receive a text?
14th May 2014, 09:06 PM   |  #2  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

12 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mesden

I just installed Paranoid Android 4.3 with OS Version 4.4.2 on my Galaxy S3, but I'm having a couple of problems with Speakerphone. If I play a Video in YouTube or an MP3, I can hear it quite loudly, but if I call someone and put it on Speakerphone, they are very quiet. Volume is already turned up the max.

Another issue I'm having is that I want to make it so certain Contact have different Notification sounds. I was able to do that in Stock, but all I can do in PA is change their Ringtone. Is it possible to change their Notification sound when I receive a text?

Anyone..?
15th May 2014, 04:27 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 62

390 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mesden

Anyone..?

Quick fix: press volume up one while in call with speaker on and it should fix... Happens to many ROMs not just PA

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk
Last edited by pcshano; 15th May 2014 at 08:08 AM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread