all 4 cpu cores stay active. none shut down? plasma kernel. kit kat

OP ColeSloth

15th May 2014, 04:21 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 19

141 posts
On beanstalk 4.4 ROM with plasma kernel and zzmoove. Synapse is set to turn cores on and off as needed, but all 4 cores are showing active all the time.

Anyone else having any issues with plasma and active cores?
15th May 2014, 01:07 PM   |  #2  
Flag Dover De
Thanks Meter: 45

368 posts
More
Try reflashing it I ran beanstalk with plasma the cm latest version for a couple days. It was pretty smooth. I didn't have no issues. Also try PA ROM the latest beta 4 extremely smooth, stable and fast running with plasma of course.

Sent from my SPH-L900
The Following User Says Thank You to skye206 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th May 2014, 11:07 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member

141 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by skye206

Try reflashing it I ran beanstalk with plasma the cm latest version for a couple days. It was pretty smooth. I didn't have no issues. Also try PA ROM the latest beta 4 extremely smooth, stable and fast running with plasma of course.

Sent from my SPH-L900

Thanks. Might give pa a go since plasma kernel is specifically made for it. Plus, my Netflix doesn't seem to want to work with beanstalk.
16th May 2014, 11:24 PM   |  #4  
OP Senior Member

141 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by skye206

Sent from my SPH-L900

Tried pa, but like cm11, link2sd doesn't work with it. did a nandroid back to beanstalk and re flashed the cm nightly build of plasma kernel and all cores seem to be working well, now. Battery life is now outstanding again.
17th May 2014, 12:33 AM   |  #5  
Flag Dover De
Thanks Meter: 45

368 posts
More
Atleast something worked out lol. I don't use link2sd so I've been running pa for about 2 weeks now.

Sent from my SPH-L900
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread