SSHFS for Android Help setting up
So I am trying to setup the below SSHFS app for Android on my phone:
The dev has not responded to my emails and provides next to no instructions...
Here is what I have done on my own:
On my Pc:
1. Setup Cygwin SSH modules
2. Am able to connect via putty to my home PC through both my internal and external IPs (basically yes SSH server is working as a service on my PC and I can connect from my own network and off of it on another windows PC)
3. Port 22 is forwarded in my router
So prereq one to one this app of needing SSH server setup on home computer is met
Next up on my phone:
1. I am rooted on a Samsung Galaxy S4
2. Have Busy Box
3. Phone is 4.2 which the app experimentally supports
4. I have FUSE module support on my phone
So I believe from the above my phone meets the prereqs to mount SSHFS shares.
On to the app itself:
To setup a share I have specified the following:
1.Name : has no bearing just for user ease
2.Host: using my external IP
3.Remote Path: Have tried all sorts of paths to files on my PC (including just basic /\ and blanks)
4.Mount Point:\mnt\SSH (have confirmed this works as previously it would not accept my mount point. This folder is mounted and the app can see it)
5. Automount (checked)
7. User name and Passwords...used the same ones I used in putty to connect to my server
So with all of the above I keep getting the below error:
/SH:<stdin>:readlink:not found:No such file or directory.
I believe the above error is because I am not properly inputting my remote path I would like to mount....I ideally would like to mount my entire D drive....but for the sake of getting this started I would like to be able to mount anything just to prove it works.
Like I mentioned I can use a laptop on a different WIFI network to connect to my SSH server and browse files...so in theory this should work...If anyone can help me sort out the proper remote path syntax I would really appreciate the help.