Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,813,477 Members 41,011 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Dangit! Just dropped my phone waiting for the case to arrive

Tip us?

juntjoo
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 6
Dude but the z2 has 3gigs of ram!, I have this affinity for ram. It's got a better waterproof rating, longer lasting battery, i think a good cam... reading this article on it till I get to the speakers...

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

DREWHAMM974
Old
Thanks Meter 582

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by juntjoo View Post
Cool, thanks. Hey, a better back camera yes, but I like how it's got this robust dual kick ass speakers/dual equally capable camera lenses plus some other features I didn't quite catch, and I'm not so all about the megapixels... until I need to zoom in during a video or crop a pic later ya know?

But tell me this possible deal breaker:

Can you record using both cameras as with our superb s5? Btw, did some vids at the pool underwater. Awesome cam. I guess the software might be secondary issue if as long as the hw supports it you could just find a camera app to emulate the one we have (?). So can it? Have you tested? Or is that standard these days? Haven't heard anyone rave about it other than me. I love the dual screen narrator and scenery/target effect.

If you are talking front and and rear cam recording at the same time yes. Theres a small box for the front camera that can be moved anywhere on the screen before filming. But the S5 cam is visibly better without zooming. Side by side the s5 has better colors and detail than the M8. If all you need it for is for quick snaps it is great. In low light its the best phone cam I have ever had, just dont plan on making any prints off of it.

Sent from my SM-G900F using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

juntjoo
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 6
And I did briefly try your rom on my s2. I didn't get a chance to try it out as I was rom hopping and ended up with the s5. new I'll make a note to check it out and if it works out well I'll make a note to donate. Just recently hit me how important it is to throw some cash where it s deserved especially for "the little guy" as I'm one myself and have it on my bucket list to program something kick ass

The Following User Says Thank You to juntjoo For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]