Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

battery drain in cloudystock

OP cslai89

15th May 2014, 02:43 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
4 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2014
I'm wondering y my battery is bring drained by the app weather in this custom rom? Rooted according to the steps given. Anyone can help? Sry not on cloudystock. Using on cloudypro 2.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-05-15-08-48-26.png
Views:	46
Size:	245.9 KB
ID:	2744276   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-05-15-08-48-30.png
Views:	38
Size:	223.6 KB
ID:	2744277  
Last edited by cslai89; 15th May 2014 at 02:49 AM. Reason: wrong rom written
15th May 2014, 03:02 AM   |  #2  
XxZombiePikachu's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Florida
Thanks Meter: 1,512
 
2,540 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cslai89

I'm wondering y my battery is bring drained by the app weather in this custom rom? Rooted according to the steps given. Anyone can help? Sry not on cloudystock. Using on cloudypro 2.

it seems your weather is keeping your gps on the 3 hours you have been using your phone, check your location settings
15th May 2014, 04:19 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
4 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2014
Cool
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxZombiePikachu

it seems your weather is keeping your gps on the 3 hours you have been using your phone, check your location settings

My location setting is already off
15th May 2014, 05:14 AM   |  #4  
XxZombiePikachu's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Florida
Thanks Meter: 1,512
 
2,540 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cslai89

My location setting is already off

Well the drain I related to the weather and GPS, maybe it's trying to access your location or something try setting your GPS to device sensors only

Sent from my LG-D800 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
15th May 2014, 06:35 AM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
4 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxZombiePikachu

Well the drain I related to the weather and GPS, maybe it's trying to access your location or something try setting your GPS to device sensors only

Sent from my LG-D800 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

I'll give it a try. Thanks
15th May 2014, 07:01 AM   |  #6  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
4 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by cslai89

I'll give it a try. Thanks



Still the same. Maybe tonite I'll flash it again
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes