Ask a question

No registration required

Some questions about the hd 2

OP rdlegy

12th May 2014, 08:51 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 8

175 posts
I have a htc hd 2 and I have some questions. I was able to install 4.4.2 kitkat via recovery, but i will install slimkat, beacuse the version of the rom I currently have is really bad. If I run on kitkat which kernel is fastest and overclocks the hd 2 to like 1,5 or 1,8 ghz? Second question is which rom is the best and fastest kitkat rom maybe slimkat? Third qeuestion if I am running on kitkat can i overclock the gpu too?
Last edited by rdlegy; 12th May 2014 at 08:53 PM.
15th May 2014, 07:10 AM   |  #2  
Flag zanjan
Thanks Meter: 201

427 posts
More
Talking OC ? ... How about hand grenade instead ? ( it's cheaper )
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdlegy

I have a htc hd 2 and I have some questions. I was able to install 4.4.2 kitkat via recovery, but i will install slimkat, beacuse the version of the rom I currently have is really bad. If I run on kitkat which kernel is fastest and overclocks the hd 2 to like 1,5 or 1,8 ghz? Second question is which rom is the best and fastest kitkat rom maybe slimkat? Third qeuestion if I am running on kitkat can i overclock the gpu too?

Dear friend ... As I read , You want to install a ROM for OC .... But I don't recommend you to Do it because it may Make HD2 Switch into HC2 ( which as you know is a High Powered explosive ... ) But anyway I can't tell you what to do Or what Not to do ,But I'll give my recommendations here :
1- Well about the Kernel I should say that if your not a Dev , don't play with kernels and try to use the ROM's own kernel but if you can't , you can try Tytung or Marc's Kernel , especially Marc's kernel because aazzam16661 overclocked his one to 1.5GHz as he said

2- About the ROM I should say that it's a bad Questions and maybe the Mods Delete my post but I recommend you to try this On CLK ( The best of these ) also This and This work well ... But always Remember that KK isn't Fully Compatible with HD2 and GB works Best On LEO For example This is one of the Bests ...

3-The answer is yes ... You can OC your GPU chipset

OC recommendations :
1- Don't play too much with the CPU clock because it harms CPU
2- If you felt your Phone is getting a bit warm , Reset the CPU clock into default to avid CPU chipset's blow !!!
3- Don't play Heavy games on the phone because it makes the ROM burn the CPU chip ( if want to play heavy games , try the GB ROM I gave you ... it can Run almost all games ... MC4 - Gangstar Vegas - NOVA 3 - Dead trigger ,... )
4- If you OC , Your ROM may don't boot after a reboot , means your CPU doesn't have the ability to handle the Clock so to get back your data , make a full backup of the ROM in Recovery , then make a full wipe then re flash the ROM and finally go to "advanced Restore " and restore the data partition ...
5- try to enjoy ... Good luck

With Best Wishes
Hitman1376
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread