Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,785,276 Members 38,542 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Stock att ruu extracted and decrypted

Tip us?

abzboi
Old
Thanks Meter 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by dalfshiro View Post
i have installed htc sync manager on PC.but my phone wont detected fastboot.

edited : windows 8.1 cant detect htc usb driver
Your supposed to go to bootloader on your phone by holding volume down and power. Then press power to get inside fastboot. On you phone it should say fastboot usb or something with usb. Then run the ruu and thats it. How hard is that? Why don't you try google or youtube around for how to run ruu?

cmvienneau
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 224

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by kourninki View Post
Whats the best way to do this? .. My battery is really screwed ... operating extremely hot .. I htink I need to return for a warranty. Even when the phone has been off for 2 hours the back still has heat in it!
just flash an hboot from a different phone. it give ya a blank screen then get it replaced
CLICK ON ANDROID TO ACCESS MY WORKING FOLDER

xXminiWHOOPERxX
Old
Thanks Meter 1,517

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmvienneau View Post
just flash an hboot from a different phone. it give ya a blank screen then get it replaced
Nooooooo. Why would a "devloper" recommend this to a user?? If he/she is having those issues/ problem, then he/ she should local service provider (AT&T) ( Since this is a AT&T RUU ) and explain their issue to a service rep and see if that person can help. And it may get replaced with a new one..... No one, I mean no one should ever flash a different hboot ment for a different device, no matter if he/she is having issues... Cause what if they charge for replacement and he/she don't have the money. Then what? Screwed out of a phone? Just trying to help here..

Sent from my HTC0P4E1 using Tapatalk
InsertCoin, the most advanced Sense 6 ROM for M8 | M7 | M4 | Droid DNA | Butterfly | Butterfly S | Desire 601 | One XL

cmvienneau
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 224

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXminiWHOOPERxX View Post
Nooooooo. Why would a "devloper" recommend this to a user?? If he/she is having those issues/ problem, then he/ she should local service provider (AT&T) ( Since this is a AT&T RUU ) and explain their issue to a service rep and see if that person can help. And it may get replaced with a new one..... No one, I mean no one should ever flash a different hboot ment for a different device, no matter if he/she is having issues... Cause what if they charge for replacement and he/she don't have the money. Then what? Screwed out of a phone? Just trying to help here..

Sent from my HTC0P4E1 using Tapatalk
I'm no developer.lol I just mess around on the PC.

Sent from my One Mini using Tapatalk
CLICK ON ANDROID TO ACCESS MY WORKING FOLDER