Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,770,471 Members 42,057 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] How do I download my wallpaper (PLEASE HELP)

Tip us?

rambotoor
Old
(Last edited by rambotoor; 15th May 2014 at 02:38 PM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] How do I download my wallpaper (PLEASE HELP)

Hey,

I have a great picture I took and I set it as my wallpaper about a year ago. I accidentally deleted it from my gallery and now the only place I have the picture is on my background walllpaper. Can somebody please tell me how to export this picture because I want to factory reset my phone but do not want to lose this picture.

Thank you very much for reading,

Rambo

UPDATE: I used a app called wallpaper saver available for free on the Google store. It saved my wallpaper.

Silver5150
Old
(Last edited by Silver5150; 15th May 2014 at 08:07 AM.)
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by rambotoor View Post
Hey,

I have a great picture I took and I set it as my wallpaper about a year ago. I accidentally deleted it from my gallery and now the only place I have the picture is on my background walllpaper. Can somebody please tell me how to export this picture because I want to factory reset my phone but do not want to lose this picture.

Thank you very much for reading,

Rambo

Try screen shot lol move all icons and apps off your main home screen and screen shot it, and take the picture and edit it. and also if your phone is backed up through your google account most of the time if you do a factory reset your settings will be restored once you log in to your account and that includes your wallpaper.