Sony Xperia Z3 Lollipop Framework Ported to CM12

Android 5.0 for Xperia has a unique look and feel. You don’t have to get a Sony … more

Do You Use Recents as a Task Switcher?

Google introduced a revamped Recents interface with Lollipop in the hopes of making it easier for … more

YU Yureka All-in-One ToolBox (CM12S Only)

This packed toolbox by XDA Senior Member gohel.vishal makes many useful tweaks … more

Sony Xperia Z4 Forum Now Available

Sony’s Xperia line has seen plenty of development on XDA, and now that the Xperia Z4 has been … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

round all active application widget like note 3 & s5

13th May 2014, 05:48 PM |#1  
adityapal's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Howrah
Thanks Meter: 688
 
507 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
More
new widget for s4 mini no root needed install like normal apk



link below

s5 style comeing soon
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-05-13-21-16-31.jpg
Views:	2495
Size:	66.5 KB
ID:	2741672  
Attached Files
File Type: apk signedSamsungWidget_ActiveApplication.apk - [Click for QR Code] (210.4 KB, 420 views)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to adityapal For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
14th May 2014, 04:42 AM |#2  
adityapal's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Howrah
Thanks Meter: 688
 
507 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
More
s5 style added
s5 style



link below
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-05-13-23-50-01.jpg
Views:	2047
Size:	66.4 KB
ID:	2742668  
Attached Files
File Type: apk signedSamsungWidget_ActiveApplication.apk - [Click for QR Code] (151.5 KB, 321 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to adityapal For This Useful Post: [ View ]
14th May 2014, 11:13 AM |#3  
gladson1976's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Chennai
Thanks Meter: 127
 
376 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2008
More
Looks very nice
Can you share the 1x1 Assistive Light widget also. Been looking for that for a long time.
14th May 2014, 02:48 PM |#4  
adityapal's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Howrah
Thanks Meter: 688
 
507 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gladson1976

Looks very nice
Can you share the 1x1 Assistive Light widget also. Been looking for that for a long time.

play store app only works with Samsung phone with pre installed assistive light application

link

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ve_light_wiget
The Following User Says Thank You to adityapal For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th May 2014, 02:03 AM |#5  
gladson1976's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Chennai
Thanks Meter: 127
 
376 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2008
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by adityapal

play store app only works with Samsung phone with pre installed assistive light application

link

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ve_light_wiget

Thought it was the original widget. This one also has the lag before switching on the light and its a bit brighter than the original. At least it doesn't want to read my contacts Anyways thanks, installed it

Edit: btw, Is that the original touchwiz launcher you are using. The page indicators seem different. Mine are different.



Sent from my GT-I9192 using Tapatalk
Last edited by gladson1976; 15th May 2014 at 02:17 AM.
15th May 2014, 09:10 AM |#6  
adityapal's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Howrah
Thanks Meter: 688
 
507 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gladson1976

Thought it was the original widget. This one also has the lag before switching on the light and its a bit brighter than the original. At least it doesn't want to read my contacts Anyways thanks, installed it

Edit: btw, Is that the original touchwiz launcher you are using. The page indicators seem different. Mine are different.



Sent from my GT-I9192 using Tapatalk

no its galaxy s5 launcher
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes