Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,777,785 Members 46,491 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Phone can't complete calls

Tip us?

cwliias
Old
(Last edited by cwliias; 15th May 2014 at 01:17 AM.) Reason: UPDATE
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Phone can't complete calls

I've seen similarISH issues but nothing like what I'm having happen... I'm sure its happened to someone but its now buried in the depths of the internet never to be seen again, So here we go.

I last night Flashed back from NC5 back to MK2 4.3 had no problems during this process that I could see, No Cache issues, no bricking, nothing.

Was able to Re-root my phone, all my root apps working just fine.

But today I noticed I had 2 missed calls and 1 VM. So I proceeded to call my VM and the phone call never went through and my phone seemed to slow way the hell down almost like when your RAM is filling on a PC or a memory leak in a game. It then Showed the call icon up in the notification bar about 10 seconds later and 10-15seconds after that it went away and went back dial a # screen in "phone".

One time I got "com.android.phone has stopped" but only 1 time. And i tried about 30 different fixes for that issue. That popup has only happened 1 time though.

And after all the fixes I still Cannot make phone calls.

I CAN TEXT NO PROBLEM THOUGH. Which from what i have read on most threads with people having this problem they cannot.

EDIT: Audio and video files are not working either... which I imagine is why i couldn't make a screen cap video showing the issue

Mistertac
Old
Thanks Meter 1435

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwliias View Post
I've seen similarISH issues but nothing like what I'm having happen... I'm sure its happened to someone but its now buried in the depths of the internet never to be seen again, So here we go.

I last night Flashed back from NC5 back to MK2 4.3 had no problems during this process that I could see, No Cache issues, no bricking, nothing.

Was able to Re-root my phone, all my root apps working just fine.

But today I noticed I had 2 missed calls and 1 VM. So I proceeded to call my VM and the phone call never went through and my phone seemed to slow way the hell down almost like when your RAM is filling on a PC or a memory leak in a game. It then Showed the call icon up in the notification bar about 10 seconds later and 10-15seconds after that it went away and went back dial a # screen in "phone".

One time I got "com.android.phone has stopped" but only 1 time. And i tried about 30 different fixes for that issue. That popup has only happened 1 time though.

And after all the fixes I still Cannot make phone calls.

I CAN TEXT NO PROBLEM THOUGH. Which from what i have read on most threads with people having this problem they cannot.

EDIT: Audio and video files are not working either... which I imagine is why i couldn't make a screen cap video showing the issue
Well maybe I'd try flashing the Non-hlos modem that corresponds to your bootloader ( nc5 ?? )

And if that doesn't help any or you've already tried that you may just be out of luck and have to Odin back to full NC5 then go back through that whole process. Just one of them things

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk