Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,785,416 Members 38,983 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Boot loop after chainfire 3d

Tip us?

IceDragonLv
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Boot loop after chainfire 3d

I am new to this but i rooted my lg g 2 using this tutorial '' How to Root the LG G2 (All Variants) '' and then i instaled chainfire 3d then i tried to install drivers for that and it got stuck , then i noticed that chainfire 3d doesn't work for my phone ... Tried a lot of methods , nothing . Download mode or recovery mode isn't working , all i can do is restart phone , i can't even turn it off .

And if i can fix it in any way pls help and i don't care if all memory gets wiped and if i can't fix that can at least bringing it to technician work and if so what could be aprox price to repair it ? or is it just brick now ?

P.s. sry for my bad English

batuzai04123
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by IceDragonLv View Post
I am new to this but i rooted my lg g 2 using this tutorial '' How to Root the LG G2 (All Variants) '' and then i instaled chainfire 3d then i tried to install drivers for that and it got stuck , then i noticed that chainfire 3d doesn't work for my phone ... Tried a lot of methods , nothing . Download mode or recovery mode isn't working , all i can do is restart phone , i can't even turn it off .

And if i can fix it in any way pls help and i don't care if all memory gets wiped and if i can't fix that can at least bringing it to technician work and if so what could be aprox price to repair it ? or is it just brick now ?

P.s. sry for my bad English

Chainfire 3d does not support HC,ICS,JB and the newest KitKat android versions (Correct me if I'm wrong).
See thread here from Chainfire, http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1087427.
I used it before when my GS2 was on 2.3 at that time.
And why would you want to install it at the first place? All games work flawlessly on G2 anyways
Kindly search and read threads on LG G2 forums and you can see guides and troubleshooting from there.
Goodluck!

xlr8me
Old
Thanks Meter 35
Press and hold vol + button and power button until g2 turns off.
Then download KDZ file for your phone and follow this guide explicitly.

Good luck.
1x LG G2 D802T 16GB White 36591 Antutu 4 score (jelly bean stock rom - rooted/shows unrooted in download mode )
1x LG Optimus G E975
1x Goophone I5 n2
1x Thunderbird 4s
2xHTC Touch HD2 T8585(Taiwan/China)
1xSamsung Galaxy S I-9000(Korea)
The Following User Says Thank You to xlr8me For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

IceDragonLv
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by xlr8me View Post
Press and hold vol + button and power button until g2 turns off.
Then download KDZ file for your phone and follow this guide explicitly.

Good luck.
Ty but the problem is that i can't turn it off or do anything but restart any combination works in same way :/ (vol - or +) + power button or just power button will restart it . Then i show lg symbol and green and blue LED flashes .

IceDragonLv
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Good news i just managed to get in to download mode

IceDragonLv
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Ok got my phone unrooted and all files are still there , but thx to lg support app .