[Q] Boot loop after chainfire 3d

Search This thread

IceDragonLv

May 14, 2014
I am new to this but i rooted my lg g 2 using this tutorial '' How to Root the LG G2 (All Variants) '' and then i instaled chainfire 3d then i tried to install drivers for that and it got stuck , then i noticed that chainfire 3d doesn't work for my phone ... Tried a lot of methods , nothing . Download mode or recovery mode isn't working , all i can do is restart phone , i can't even turn it off .

And if i can fix it in any way pls help and i don't care if all memory gets wiped and if i can't fix that can at least bringing it to technician work and if so what could be aprox price to repair it ? or is it just brick now ?

P.s. sry for my bad English

batuzai04123

Dec 26, 2012
I am new to this but i rooted my lg g 2 using this tutorial '' How to Root the LG G2 (All Variants) '' and then i instaled chainfire 3d then i tried to install drivers for that and it got stuck , then i noticed that chainfire 3d doesn't work for my phone ... Tried a lot of methods , nothing . Download mode or recovery mode isn't working , all i can do is restart phone , i can't even turn it off .

And if i can fix it in any way pls help and i don't care if all memory gets wiped and if i can't fix that can at least bringing it to technician work and if so what could be aprox price to repair it ? or is it just brick now ?

P.s. sry for my bad English

Chainfire 3d does not support HC,ICS,JB and the newest KitKat android versions (Correct me if I'm wrong).
See thread here from Chainfire, http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1087427.
I used it before when my GS2 was on 2.3 at that time.
And why would you want to install it at the first place? All games work flawlessly on G2 anyways :)
Kindly search and read threads on LG G2 forums and you can see guides and troubleshooting from there.
Goodluck!

xlr8me

Apr 19, 2010
Press and hold vol + button and power button until g2 turns off.
Then download KDZ file for your phone and follow this guide explicitly.

Good luck.

Reactions: IceDragonLv

IceDragonLv

May 14, 2014

Good luck.

Ty but the problem is that i can't turn it off or do anything but restart any combination works in same way :/ (vol - or +) + power button or just power button will restart it . Then i show lg symbol and green and blue LED flashes .

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Good luck.